Seems good for memory

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Apr 12, 2016

Have been taking this (am 73 years old) for about3 months and it seems to be helpful.

MOOD ENHANCER plus other benefits!

Posted by Angeleyes on Jan 06, 2015

I originally purchased this when our sons doctor suggested it for him. Our seven year old has autism and this has helped his focus and concentration. I started taking it for brain fog, mood swings and low energy. IT WORKS! I've only been taking one capsule per day and I can feel a major difference in my energy level and mind set. Overall, I feel more grounded, focused and less scatter brained. My mood is better, and there's much less yawning mid day for me. My husband started using this for low energy as well. Two capsules or even 3 seem a better fit for him. It took just 2-3 days for me to feel the effects. The only down side is if you forget to take one, or you run out for awhile, you will feel it! Highly recommend!

Maybe I don't need them?

Posted by 4764755083682819352 on Jul 13, 2014

I've notice no difference in me, taking these. I'm trying a different brand/formula next.

good

Posted by 4848246144194903142 on Jul 02, 2013

very good!

Excellent and safe memory booster!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Feb 05, 2013

ALCAR is an excellent and safe memory booster based on a simple amino acid, L - carnitine. There are studies that show that it helps improving memory!

Simply the BEST!

Posted by Bohemia on Feb 02, 2013

I have several favourites from this brand: Acetyl L Carnitine, DHA, VIT C and the mega powerful antioxidant - ASTAXANTHIN which makes everything else you take in the fight against free radicals much more powerful and long lasting as well as being a giant in it's own fighting strategy. I tried many brands from iHERB and loved most but this one has to be my favourite in terms of purity and performance. Check out the genius on board at Doctor's Best. They have some world class minds formulating the very best supplements to make your mind the best it can be! Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a vital antioxidant for brain health, being both protective and restorative. And of course, eternal thanks to iHERB for bringing this all to us at unbeatable prices. I pray for the people at this company... that they be blessed as they bless so many by their wonderful service.

These give good brain power...

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Jan 08, 2013

and are meant to be good for the heart.

good carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Oct 21, 2012

i like the quality&price

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by TinVal on Aug 26, 2012

Another good product at excellent price. This was the first ALCAR supplement I bought. - - - - - - - - - - - - It is extremely safe(Carnitine supplementation has an excellent safety record. Doses of 2-6 grams per day over a period of 6 months have been studied with no observed adverse side effects.) and the benefits are numerous - Acetyl-L-carnitine is a precursor of acetylcholine and improves cognitive performance, ameliorates age-related deficits, preserves, at least partially, learning and memory from the natural decay occurring with age, rescues aged neurons by increasing their responsiveness to neuronotrophic factors in the CNS and lot more.... Recommend this product. 5 stars.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012

seems manufactured ok, yet i do not see any effects on the brain.