Brain power

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Aug 27, 2009

I find that my mind is sharper, I have more energy and a more positive mood.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Sep 01, 2009

I can definitely feel the focus, and energy levels go up. My dad takes one every day as well

Stacy

Posted by Reviewer2949017 on Nov 17, 2008

Great product, seems to really help with my focus!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1124171 on Jan 24, 2008

Wonderful for focus and clarity

MOOD ENHANCER plus other benefits!

Posted by Angeleyes on Jan 06, 2015

I originally purchased this when our sons doctor suggested it for him. Our seven year old has autism and this has helped his focus and concentration. I started taking it for brain fog, mood swings and low energy. IT WORKS! I've only been taking one capsule per day and I can feel a major difference in my energy level and mind set. Overall, I feel more grounded, focused and less scatter brained. My mood is better, and there's much less yawning mid day for me. My husband started using this for low energy as well. Two capsules or even 3 seem a better fit for him. It took just 2-3 days for me to feel the effects. The only down side is if you forget to take one, or you run out for awhile, you will feel it! Highly recommend!

Simply the BEST!

Posted by Bohemia on Feb 02, 2013

I have several favourites from this brand: Acetyl L Carnitine, DHA, VIT C and the mega powerful antioxidant - ASTAXANTHIN which makes everything else you take in the fight against free radicals much more powerful and long lasting as well as being a giant in it's own fighting strategy. I tried many brands from iHERB and loved most but this one has to be my favourite in terms of purity and performance. Check out the genius on board at Doctor's Best. They have some world class minds formulating the very best supplements to make your mind the best it can be! Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a vital antioxidant for brain health, being both protective and restorative. And of course, eternal thanks to iHERB for bringing this all to us at unbeatable prices. I pray for the people at this company... that they be blessed as they bless so many by their wonderful service.

Posted by Reviewer2976596 on Mar 28, 2007

very good price on a helpful supplement - seems to help with energy

Excellent deal

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Nov 29, 2009

Good to take this every other day. Make sure you get Alpha Lipoic to offset.

acetyl-l-carnitine HCI

Posted by Reviewer3329677 on Jun 25, 2010

Excellent combined w/ ALA or r-lipoic acid. Really sharpens your mind with other additional benefits.

good

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Apr 14, 2010

Am using this for my CFS, it helps, but its not a cure.