Doctor's Best, Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl, 588 mg, 60 Capsules

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2686686 on Dec 23, 2009

I have been taking carnitine to reduce fat and the results have been very impressive.

Dr Best A-L Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Apr 16, 2011

good for my seven year old in combination with CoQ10 100mg twice daily - made an amazing difference to his energy levels and overall gross motor progression - got low muscle tone. we initially trialed this mix at my biomed dr's suggestion because of my son's very bad strabismus - opthmalogist wanted surgery but I refused and said his eyes got worse when he was fatigued, within a month of being on this combination he had more energy to focus his eyes better and not as noticeable. he also started to maintain better balance on a balancing beam and scooter at a similar time - when we sought a second opinion from one of Sydney's highly recommended children's opthmalogists he was of the view that surgery should not be entered into lightly as he did not feel my son's eyes warranted it - he could detect faint trailing of his eyes. personally I have noticed a major difference with his eyes and will not be taking out the CoQ10 and L-carnitine out of my son's protocol for a long time to come - the difference is quite amazing in more ways than one.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1695141 on Nov 02, 2011

it helps to reduce appetite and lose flesh quickly, I could see the result after couple of weeks

Before excercise & before bed

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009

Love this product, affordable, good quality, works well. I take 1 capsule in morning half an hour before exercise with CoQ10, helps with energy & recovery. Taking 1 capsule at bedtime helps to stimulate the body`s own HGH while sleeping.

Helps Increase My Energy

Posted by Reviewer1928349 on Aug 12, 2009

I am already taking B12, iodine, and a B-complex for very low energy. Within a few days of adding 1000mg (2 capsules) of this acetyl-l-carnitine in the morning, my energy starting improving. If I also take 500mg in the afternoon, mu fatigue is even less.