Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1497043 on Apr 08, 2008

Haven't really noticed any benefits, I was taking 3 a day but after a week or so I started to become really tired through out the day so now i'm just taking one.

Does well to Detoxify my liver after a heavy workout!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

This is a must to have if you are a gym freak! It simply detoxify your live while you are lifting up the max weight you can. However, if you are only going for treadmill or stationary cycling, it is not needed as the intensity does not require you to "protect" your liver. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

My rating

Posted by Reviewer2541410 on Jan 06, 2007

This is an excellent product especially for the price. My eye doctor actually recommended it to me!

On the road to recovery...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jun 11, 2012

Cipro toxicty, guinepigged thru 5 anti-depressants statins, xanax, metformin... I herb is a blessing.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1764138 on Sep 19, 2008

It seems to be a very good product; since I have only been taking it for a short period of time, (3 weeks) I cannot say how it is affecting my health. Although I had started suffering with a sinus, head cold and I doubled my dosage and the next morning the symptoms were gone.

up to 6 pills

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016

ALA is good for heavy metal detox, but if you have to take it every 3 hours 24/7 to see a real effect, than it might because a bit expensive

ALA

Posted by Reviewer1579301 on Sep 05, 2011

I am taking these along with evening primrose oil in order to keep my blood sugar stable. This seems to work about as well as if I took the drug metformin often taken to lower blood sugar.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1650478 on Jul 21, 2009

alpha lipoic acid will remove the ugly growths we get on our skin when we get old..does me anyway.

Very good for metabolic syndrome!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Mar 07, 2012

Alpha lipoic acid has numerous medical applications. It may prevent coronary heart disease and it is helpful for the circulation!

My skin loves it

Posted by Reviewer1334581 on Nov 23, 2009

My skin loves the combination of this Alpha Lipoic, CoQ10, great products!