Does well to Detoxify my liver after a heavy workout!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

This is a must to have if you are a gym freak! It simply detoxify your live while you are lifting up the max weight you can. However, if you are only going for treadmill or stationary cycling, it is not needed as the intensity does not require you to "protect" your liver. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Effective and cheap

Posted by 5282038270794184617 on Jul 21, 2015

Good enough product, value for money

silent helper

Posted by Reviewer1205855 on Sep 20, 2011

Less pain. Less stress Less brainfog

Potential product

Posted by Osanderos on Sep 21, 2012

Price is good. As far as I'm concerned Dr's Best Alpha Lipoic Acid is genuine and quality product. Though I'm not expert on this field. Tastes strong, litte bit like raw garlic claws if taken without capsule. So I guess this is the real potential deal.

good quality and price

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Jul 17, 2009

seems as good as others that are higher priced. Helps with cleansing and detoxing the body. Recommended.

mr

Posted by Reviewer2652115 on Oct 19, 2008

I found this suprisingly good. On the badminton court I was bouncing around the court like a teenager, the release of energy really works. Hopefully my liver will agree.

Good muscle gainer

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Aug 12, 2008

stacked with ceatine you will get the extra boost you need

No noticable difference

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Oct 05, 2008

Itook but felt no noticable difference so unable to judge whether it not a good product or just not right for me. Iherb service, however, is very good

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer2674750 on Aug 18, 2012

I'm unable to quantify the benefits of using this product. I'd opt out of reviewing this, but then couldn't submit any of my other reviews.

good

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Jul 06, 2012

After a month of receiving notice that the skin has become clearer and more moist)