New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Highly recommended

Posted by RadekCZ on Jan 31, 2012

Very pleased with this product. I´m 21 and I´ve ordered it in orded to increase effectiveness of Acetyl L-Carnitine and boost brain performance, but I can see many more benefits. 1. really dramatically helped my acne (within 2 weeks my acne went from mild/moderete to none, helps with healing scars as well) 2. can feel much more energy through the day, don´t feel slugish after high carb meals 3. my mind is clearer and performs much better than ever before 4. helps with my gym performance I take in with various different supplements, e.g. Astaxanthin, DHA, vitamin D3, ALCAR, Ginkgo to name a few, but this one has really an edge. However, taking it twice daily, I experience dry lips and skin, so lower dose may be better (300mg 2-3 times daily).

Doctor's Best, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jun 16, 2011

This product is not as high quality as Solgar or Bluebonnet Nutrition.

This is a good product!

Posted by 5167903704371613620 on Dec 10, 2012

I suffered from nerve-related symptoms of diabetes. My legs are numb ,I can't hardly walk even for a single step.After I taken this supplement for three weeks I feel better.It seems good.

Alpha-lipoic acid for glucose control

Posted by Reviewer2837930 on Oct 12, 2011

I am a diabetic attempting to control blood glucose levels with diet and exercise, mostly by eating less and fewer carbohydrates or foods with a high glyceamic index. I read that taurine, vanadyl sulfate, and alpha-lipoic acid may assist in glucose control and started using these products two weeks ago. My blood sugar readings have improved since but it is not entirely clear whether this is because of the supplements or because of reduced carbohydrate intake. If you want to try it yourself, I recommend not changing your diet and exercise habits so that you can be sure.

Blood sugar

Posted by francesjoan on May 17, 2012

I can only use about 1/2 or less of pill. I think it's aggravating my insomnia. So maybe I don't need as much.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »