Highly recommended

Posted by RadekCZ on Jan 31, 2012

Very pleased with this product. I´m 21 and I´ve ordered it in orded to increase effectiveness of Acetyl L-Carnitine and boost brain performance, but I can see many more benefits. 1. really dramatically helped my acne (within 2 weeks my acne went from mild/moderete to none, helps with healing scars as well) 2. can feel much more energy through the day, don´t feel slugish after high carb meals 3. my mind is clearer and performs much better than ever before 4. helps with my gym performance I take in with various different supplements, e.g. Astaxanthin, DHA, vitamin D3, ALCAR, Ginkgo to name a few, but this one has really an edge. However, taking it twice daily, I experience dry lips and skin, so lower dose may be better (300mg 2-3 times daily).

This is a good product!

Posted by 5167903704371613620 on Dec 10, 2012

I suffered from nerve-related symptoms of diabetes. My legs are numb ,I can't hardly walk even for a single step.After I taken this supplement for three weeks I feel better.It seems good.

Great product but a word of warning

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Jul 06, 2016

I have used this product in the past and it seemed to have a great effect, however I have recently read about its powerful chelating properties that when used properly for this purpose it can have positive effects but you need to be well informed about the way it chelates mercury in particular as it can cross the brain barrier if taken the wrong way it can make things worse by allowing more mercury enter the brain and be dropped in there because of its half life according to Dr Culter's protocol, so I urge any one taking alpha lipoic acid supplements to first read about this matter since you can do more harm than good if you have mercury toxicity and take this supplement the wrong way. blessings

Doctor's Best, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jun 16, 2011

This product is not as high quality as Solgar or Bluebonnet Nutrition.

Must have!

Posted by SmartHealth on Feb 21, 2015

msut have items if you are diabetic or if you have digestive lining issues such gerd, ulcer, barret. it is also effective to help normalize my liver enzymes. AMAzing products! don't take too little dose,it won't have any impact I taks 2 x 2 -morning bfr meal and night bfr sleep.

Blood sugar

Posted by francesjoan on May 17, 2012

I can only use about 1/2 or less of pill. I think it's aggravating my insomnia. So maybe I don't need as much.

gives you energy

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Mar 18, 2015

I take this after waking up and I have found it makes me less tired during the day.

Alpha-lipoic acid for glucose control

Posted by Reviewer2837930 on Oct 12, 2011

I am a diabetic attempting to control blood glucose levels with diet and exercise, mostly by eating less and fewer carbohydrates or foods with a high glyceamic index. I read that taurine, vanadyl sulfate, and alpha-lipoic acid may assist in glucose control and started using these products two weeks ago. My blood sugar readings have improved since but it is not entirely clear whether this is because of the supplements or because of reduced carbohydrate intake. If you want to try it yourself, I recommend not changing your diet and exercise habits so that you can be sure.

This product works well for restoring sensations in the feet

Posted by 4620133023315625610 on Jun 02, 2016

I have numb feet don't know why however I take this and some of the feeling returns. When I quit taking it within a couple of weeks the numbness returns so I take it. Have taken it for years.

Excellent product

Posted by 4623992113022220729 on Mar 27, 2016

Excellent product, good price. I had been taking it for three months for neuropathy and blood sugar control. Now I have to come down 300 mg/2xs day for maintenance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »