Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2321850 on Feb 12, 2008

I decided to try ALpha-Lipoic Acid after reading about its potential to help people manage living with Relapsing Remitting MS, as well as, a variety of other chronicn health challenges. I selected the Doctor's Best Brand because I know of them to be reputable from previous experience with some of their other products. I was amazed at how quickly I experienced results. This product has helped to reduce MS fatigue. It is also helping to decrease neuropathic pain that I have in one foot. I will definitely keep using it.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on May 14, 2010

I have tried many different A-L acids, including jarrow's "sustain." This is the first A-L that helps with my blood sugar and cravings. I am very happy with this product, and the price is unbeatable! I will definitely re-order.

Not sure it works at all

Posted by Reviewer2271350 on Apr 24, 2008

took this for about a week after running out of R-Alpha Lipoic acid (this current product is the R and L racemate). On the plus, this variety does not make the typical alpha-lipoic acid type of "heartburn" when taken after a meal or in between. On the minus, I did not notice the effortless mental clarity experienced with other products. This does not mean it does not work, it just means I simply , I cannot tell whether the body is still wearing off the prior product or this one works. The R-ALA is the better deal for me.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Feb 12, 2010

I love this product. I live by it!!! Every time I feel my blood sugar levels are off I take a tablet and I'm much better. I incorporated into my supplement routine once or twice daily and it helps tremendously. Better than eating peanut butter without the calories!

Doctor's Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1707703 on May 07, 2009

This brand of Alpha-Lipoic Acid seems to be more effective than other brands I have used.

Great value for money and diabetics !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Jan 22, 2011

contains a good high dose of ALA per capsule. I take it together with magnesium citrate and chromium to curb my type 2 diabetes. It works wonderfully ! No more hunger and sugar cravings. It prevents Hypo's when you're blood sugar levels fall low. Usually you have all the syptoms like cravings, cold sweats,tiredness,confusion etc. I no longer have them, therefore no need to snack at odd times.Takes you comfortably through the day till your next mealtime without any symptoms !

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2800544 on Oct 17, 2011

ALA is one of my most important weapons in fighting ms. Stopps the development of MS together with LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone). ALA is not possible to buy in Norway. Iherb has the best price and service! The 600 mg dosage from Doctor's Best, is perfect. One in the morning, and one at dinnertime.

Magic

Posted by Reviewer2955415 on Jul 17, 2012

Taken in combination with Acetyl-l-carnitine 2 of each in the morning and my concentration and focus is just blown me away.

great for reversing my neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer2216262 on Feb 07, 2011

Along with befothiamine, ALA has reversed my diabetic neuropathy.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Sep 22, 2009

I was told by a retired pharmacist, who teaches a health class, how good this product is. I have already noticed a difference and ordered more.