Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by 5435124958208129551 on May 15, 2016

Alpha-Lipoic Acid was prescribed to me by the renowned Holistic Medical doctor, Dr Sandra Cabot. I had severe peripheral neuropathy from Diabetes, and she set out to find something(s) to relieve the pain of the burning, and allow me to get a good night's sleep. The Alpha-Lipoic Acid is used in conjunction with a cream, specially formulated by Dr Cabot, (made by a Compounding Pharmacist), and I am ecstatic to report that I now sleep all night, without waking from the burning of my feet, and this is for the first time in 10 years! I am, as one can imagine, over the moon. Doctor's Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a truly brilliant product. One that I might never have discovered, had I not gone to see Dr Cabot. My GP kept prescribing pharmaceutical products like Lyrica which provided no relief whatsoever! Thank you Doctor's Best, to my mind Dr Cabot and you are simply .... the Best!

okay product.

Posted by Reviewer2640028 on Sep 17, 2009

I guess it was pretty good while I was using it, but I found out that 600 mg is a little high, and long term use of any dosage of this product can lead to insulin autoimmune. So I stopped taking it.

diabetic supplement

Posted by Reviewer1138426 on Jul 25, 2008

helps ease numbness and buring

John yaman from newyork

Posted by Reviewer2960885 on Jul 03, 2010

This product is amaising , thanks alot i herb and you are the best with doctors !

Ran out once...

Posted by Reviewer1688004 on Jun 20, 2011

...and noticed a difference. That's how I was assured that it works for me. I don't get the weird leg and foot cramps at night anymore.

Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1912391 on Aug 29, 2011

Good, fast service

great

Posted by jetvita on Aug 08, 2015

I use it together with L-carnitin for neuropathy and it helps. I order now the bigest size to save on quantity.

Great product

Posted by 4907519634631001421 on Jun 01, 2016

I'm 46 and have a bad lower back that I've inheredited. Last year, I began researching supplements for my back issues and found someone that had written about alpha lipoic acid for her husband's back issues. I started with another brand initially which actually worked wonders. I started using this brand this year after great reviews of their different lines of vitamins and supplements. It works just as well. I've found that it takes about 2 to 3 weeks before working but it has helped me tremendously without the need for pain meds. I take 600mg once a day, every day. If I stop taking it, the back pain does start back so it's needed on a daily basis.

helps for afternoon fatigue

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Dec 01, 2014

I take this every morning and I have found myself to be less tired in the afternoon. I would not give up taking this daily!

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplement for general health and fitness goals, this is a great addition.