diabetic supplement

Posted by Reviewer1138426 on Jul 25, 2008

helps ease numbness and buring

John yaman from newyork

Posted by Reviewer2960885 on Jul 03, 2010

This product is amaising , thanks alot i herb and you are the best with doctors !

Ran out once...

Posted by Reviewer1688004 on Jun 20, 2011

...and noticed a difference. That's how I was assured that it works for me. I don't get the weird leg and foot cramps at night anymore.

Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1912391 on Aug 29, 2011

Good, fast service

helps for afternoon fatigue

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Dec 01, 2014

I take this every morning and I have found myself to be less tired in the afternoon. I would not give up taking this daily!

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplement for general health and fitness goals, this is a great addition.

Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by 5435124958208129551 on May 15, 2016

Alpha-Lipoic Acid was prescribed to me by the renowned Holistic Medical doctor, Dr Sandra Cabot. I had severe peripheral neuropathy from Diabetes, and she set out to find something(s) to relieve the pain of the burning, and allow me to get a good night's sleep. The Alpha-Lipoic Acid is used in conjunction with a cream, specially formulated by Dr Cabot, (made by a Compounding Pharmacist), and I am ecstatic to report that I now sleep all night, without waking from the burning of my feet, and this is for the first time in 10 years! I am, as one can imagine, over the moon. Doctor's Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a truly brilliant product. One that I might never have discovered, had I not gone to see Dr Cabot. My GP kept prescribing pharmaceutical products like Lyrica which provided no relief whatsoever! Thank you Doctor's Best, to my mind Dr Cabot and you are simply .... the Best!

Good for Keto Adaption. I use It when I shredded.

Posted by 5246636187132713183 on May 18, 2016

Will buy again!

great

Posted by jetvita on Aug 08, 2015

I use it together with L-carnitin for neuropathy and it helps. I order now the bigest size to save on quantity.

Doctor;s Bes, Best Alpha Lipoic Acid 600,600mg

Posted by Reviewer2543324 on Sep 23, 2010

This is a good procuct. I can tell when I don't use it,