Let your pocket be your guide

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Sep 18, 2009

Dont be gullible,this product seems to work just as well as the R type lipoic acid if not better.Helps fight inflamation for me after long walks, i feel more supple.

okay product.

Posted by Reviewer2640028 on Sep 17, 2009

I guess it was pretty good while I was using it, but I found out that 600 mg is a little high, and long term use of any dosage of this product can lead to insulin autoimmune. So I stopped taking it.

diabetic supplement

Posted by Reviewer1138426 on Jul 25, 2008

helps ease numbness and buring

John yaman from newyork

Posted by Reviewer2960885 on Jul 03, 2010

This product is amaising , thanks alot i herb and you are the best with doctors !

Ran out once...

Posted by Reviewer1688004 on Jun 20, 2011

...and noticed a difference. That's how I was assured that it works for me. I don't get the weird leg and foot cramps at night anymore.

Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1912391 on Aug 29, 2011

Good, fast service

great

Posted by jetvita on Aug 08, 2015

I use it together with L-carnitin for neuropathy and it helps. I order now the bigest size to save on quantity.

Great product

Posted by 4907519634631001421 on Jun 01, 2016

I'm 46 and have a bad lower back that I've inheredited. Last year, I began researching supplements for my back issues and found someone that had written about alpha lipoic acid for her husband's back issues. I started with another brand initially which actually worked wonders. I started using this brand this year after great reviews of their different lines of vitamins and supplements. It works just as well. I've found that it takes about 2 to 3 weeks before working but it has helped me tremendously without the need for pain meds. I take 600mg once a day, every day. If I stop taking it, the back pain does start back so it's needed on a daily basis.

helps for afternoon fatigue

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Dec 01, 2014

I take this every morning and I have found myself to be less tired in the afternoon. I would not give up taking this daily!

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplement for general health and fitness goals, this is a great addition.