good

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Aug 30, 2011

esta bien el producto

Good

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

My a1c was 5.7 which surprised me and my doctor because my diet is reduced carbs mini meals no junk foods and my cholesteral reading is beautiful and I'm low normal weight. Maybe it's genetic because my mom had diabetes, sister had prediabetes so I'm hoping this will help. I read a post from someone who is using 600mg alpha lipoic acid for his cataracts. I have slight haziness in my lens so maybe lipoic acid will help prevent progression towards cataracts. Anyway in three months I'll do another a1c test to see if gymnema,lipoic acid,more exercise helps to lower a1c. I'll let you know.

excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1718493 on Feb 20, 2011

this product ordered to help me treat syndrome x insulin resistance and too lose weight, not sure how its working yet but i must say the value of the product is far cheaper than buying same in the UK, and the shipping is very reasonable also. Fast service will use for all my supplement needs in future

Good 4 diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2648777 on Mar 03, 2011

This is a good product for diabetics.

Good

Posted by katuasha on Apr 17, 2011

Excellent price and quality.

Trying Alpha-Lipoic Acid for high blood sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1122912 on May 08, 2011

We shall see. I just started taking this so I'll give it time to work along with diet and exercize changes.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1331646 on May 26, 2011

Very good quality product! I recommend!

Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer1151529 on Feb 14, 2011

Always found Doctors Best to be excellent quality and do the job(s) required

Suelo repetir

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015

Me gusta mucho, y suelo comprarlo de vez en cuando. ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

moms cookies

Posted by 4836718978845233458 on Apr 18, 2015

Great product. I used to feel the tingling in the feet, especially while I was laying down. Now after 2 weeks I can hardly remember those tingling feelings. Also, since taking the alpha lypoic acid my bow err mm s are moving better and I am having a deeper sleep. I highly recommend this product to any type 2 diabetic who is on meds and still suffering from the issues in the feet and hands.