Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine, 150 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Are Reviews Believable

Posted by Reviewer1806876 From Canada on Dec 17, 2011

I am finishing my 5th bottle at 3 caps per day and as a person with neuropathy in my feet for 5 years I have experienced no improvement whatsoever. For the people that had positive results, good for you. Needless to say I will not be using this product again.

useless

Posted by Reviewer1319467 From Netherlands on Sep 26, 2008

I purchased this product and used it as advised, building up to the highest possible dose, now for a month. It has done absolutely nothing for my diabetic neuropathy, not even the worst kind, nonproliferative. As far as I'm concerned, it is "snake oil" and I would not advice anyone else to buy or use it. I paid extra to have it sent speedily to Europe and want my money back. I would also give it minus or no stars!

lack of response re chinese ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2479909 From New Jersey on Oct 31, 2008

i have contacted the manufactuer of the capsules re the ingredients. no reply has been recvd re the chinese components use. in view of the recent news about adulterated products from china i believe it is important to know what protections are in place.

Benfotiamine

Posted by Reviewer1594400 on Sep 22, 2011

I had been hoping to write a raving testimonial but, unfortunately, as with many web based supplements, no noticeable change to date. Peter

Cannot rate

Posted by Reviewer2914910 From Canada on Nov 09, 2010

My order arrived today after being enroute for almost a month..probably because of international customs. However, it is in great shape and I appreciate the enclosed information and sample. Thank you for the great price too! :)