July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine, 150 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Are Reviews Believable

Posted by Reviewer1806876 on Dec 17, 2011

I am finishing my 5th bottle at 3 caps per day and as a person with neuropathy in my feet for 5 years I have experienced no improvement whatsoever. For the people that had positive results, good for you. Needless to say I will not be using this product again.

useless

Posted by Reviewer1319467 on Sep 26, 2008

I purchased this product and used it as advised, building up to the highest possible dose, now for a month. It has done absolutely nothing for my diabetic neuropathy, not even the worst kind, nonproliferative. As far as I'm concerned, it is "snake oil" and I would not advice anyone else to buy or use it. I paid extra to have it sent speedily to Europe and want my money back. I would also give it minus or no stars!

lack of response re chinese ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2479909 on Oct 31, 2008

i have contacted the manufactuer of the capsules re the ingredients. no reply has been recvd re the chinese components use. in view of the recent news about adulterated products from china i believe it is important to know what protections are in place.

little

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on May 05, 2014

i want 300 mg

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2014

Se supone que ayuda a controlar el ansia de comer dulce.... a mi no me hace nada :-(

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »