• iHerb Note: Dr. Best uses Benfotiamine manufactured by Hamari of Japan. Click here to see a "sample"of a certificate of analysis
  • Reviews | English

Burning Leg Pain

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Sep 11, 2009

I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain that once was accompanied by consistent burning leg pain. I've spent the past five years experimenting and rehabilitating from the debilitating effects of the syndromes. I was finally able to discontinue taking benfotiamine after some time, due to finding a diet, supplement, and lifestyle balance which addressed many of my symptoms. Before that though, benfotiamine was the only ingested substance that curbed the burning pain all day, and for really bad days, using it, cold water soaks, and MSM lotion made the difference. I had originally done research and found that in Germany benfotiamine was often the first thing prescribed in diabetic neuropathy, so that's why I gave it a shot with my burning nerve pain. Several times I ran out and within 1 - 2 days my legs were on fire again, so it was quite obvious the benfotiamine made a big difference.

J Prince

Posted by Reviewer1726026 on Oct 02, 2008

I have Type II diabetes and was experiencing neuropathy on the bottom of my feet. The Benfotiamine not only slowed the neuropathy in my feet, it actually reversed it slightly. It took about three months before I began to notice a difference

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3167070 on Nov 22, 2008

I believe this helps to prevent complications of diabetes.I have mild diabetes but still I use to get some tingling in the extremities.With this supplement it has been less often.

Benfotiamine has helped reduce foot bottom tingling

Posted by Reviewer2356621 on Nov 28, 2007

Benfotiamine has helped numbness on foot. Have taken about 4 weeks and the numbing/tingling sensation on the ball of foot has lessened a lot.

Huge Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2645809 on Aug 20, 2010

I am not a diabetic, the neuropathy started after I completed the last round of chemotherapy. I started taking the benfotiamine 2 months ago, now I have minimal leg and foot pain.

Seems to be working.

Posted by Reviewer2720037 on Mar 21, 2008

My wife and I have been taking 300 mg twice a day. It hasn't eliminated my neuropathy, but it seems to have made my feet feel better. We intend to keep taking it for a while. Ayy of the reviews of this product seem positive.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1283569 on Oct 05, 2010

It has cured my neuropathy almost...

Good anti-oxidant

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 11, 2010

Known for its anti aging properties it is also good for detoxificaton of the liver.

Fewer shooting pains

Posted by Reviewer1697639 on Jun 24, 2011

Helps with hyper sensitivity.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2883221 on Apr 02, 2012

I read an article that suggested Benfotiamine would work for night leg pains. It took a few weeks, but it works! I have reordered twice now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »