• iHerb Note: Dr. Best uses Benfotiamine manufactured by Hamari of Japan. Click here to see a "sample"of a certificate of analysis
  • Customer Ratings

Excellent dose of Benfotaimine

Posted by Reviewer3343172 on Jan 22, 2016

Very helpful for balancing blood sugars and with neurological pain.

Life saving!!

Posted by Kittyhearsawho on Aug 29, 2015

After having a terrible constellation of symptoms for months on end, including heart palpitations that took me numerous times to the hospital, I was diagnosed with a parasite called 'Blastocystis Hominis'. Once I knew what I was dealing with, I was on the road to recovery using a variety of supplements. However, it wasn't until I researched my heart symptoms further after one terrifying night, I found that parasites produce a form of alcohol as a bi-product. This alcohol has to be converted by the body, which requires thiamine. This process is continuous and can quickly deplete your thiamine. Exhausted thiamine levels can cause a multitude of problems, especially cardiovascular, which can ultimately be fatal. NOT ONCE, did a dr at a clinic or hospital check my b1 levels during any heart episode I had. It wasn't until I took this, that my heart started to settle….within half an hour!!! I take this twice a day every day now, and I am feeling normal for the first time in almost a year. I will never be without this. FYI - Other supplements I use are Saccharomyces Boullardi, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Lactoferrin and Wormwood/Black Walnut/Clove tincture.

blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1335496 on May 28, 2015

I've read a lot of information on this product and understand its benefits to compensate for blood sugar. I am also satisfied with the benefits.

Benfotiamine helps me for pre diabetes

Posted by 5110121117546310958 on Apr 09, 2015

It helps me to reduce pre-diabetes risk and lifts my mind.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014

It help reduce AGE's and is also good for cardiovascular health for hyperglycemia and pain.

Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine, l50mg

Posted by Reviewer2234648 on Mar 18, 2014

I take this along with some other supplements to relieve severe night leg cramps, and feel it definitely helps to improve the problem. Good company and good price.

benfotiamine

Posted by 4717191898247308658 on Dec 29, 2013

I am very pleased that by using a combonation of this with r-lipolic acid I have been able to see positive results

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Oct 29, 2013

First read about this at Mayo Clinic site for people with mitral valve leakage. My dad has it, so I got this for him. I now take it and have my mom on it as well. It is just a better way to absorb thiamine B1. I have crohn's and my mom has ulcerative colitis, so this really helps with inflammatory issues.

shingles nerve damage

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

Husband used this to help him recover from a shingles outbreak. Helped with the nerve damage and pain.

NOT BEEN USED LONG ENOUGH