What is helpful to one, may not be to the other

Posted by Reviewer1175039 on Nov 28, 2011

I have diabetes and an old diagnosis of sciatica (which does not improve with age). I sought pain relief and, after taking 300 mg. of Benfotiamine bid for 10 days, I do see improvement. My wife only has sciatica and noticed no change in that condition, but an increased strong change in the odor of her urine. She stopped taking the supplement, and her urine has slowly returned to normal. We assume her body could not utilize Benfotiamine.

Highly energizing

Posted by danarm on Jan 30, 2015

I recommend this. When I feel tired I take one in the morning and the work day goes by easily because I no longer feel tired

great for my peripheral neuropathy

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

notable reduction in numb hands when I wake

good

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 12, 2015

Went back on to this product after loosing a lot of weight.It works in with magnesium etc.Normal thimin eB1 doesn't always help people so this is a good alternaive

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Jan 04, 2012

Very happy with this - easy way to get benfotiamine (which is so much better for my body than thiamine)

Joint Pain

Posted by 4842599767482611084 on Oct 13, 2013

This may or may not be all that is helping, but I seem to have less pain now and I have only been taking this for about 3 weeks. I will continue if the results continue.

good good good :)

Posted by 5599374347208132051 on Nov 21, 2014

I using the Benfortiamine for dental is Really Really Really very good :) Thank you for iHerb =)

Works for me!

Posted by 4690470370532291556 on Jun 16, 2016

I am a diabetic and this product was recommended by my doctor as a non-prescription method of controlling foot pain. I do not take insulin and my sugars are pretty well controlled with pills. I am currently using 900 mg, taken in the evening. I could tell the difference when I did not take the Benfotiamine for 2 days last week. This product works for me at this time.

Great product

Posted by 5599553788679851059 on May 24, 2016

Dr's Best Benfotiamine helps greatly. As an antiglycation agent it helps with diabetes-related complications

Meh, me think not...

Posted by 4623992113022220729 on Mar 27, 2016

I never reviewed this product. This is my first review of all the products that I have bought from this company. The only thing this product did was take away the "pins and needles pain" from my feet for a short time. I stopped taking them after three months when I no longer needed them and started another product for prevention.