July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

What is helpful to one, may not be to the other

Posted by Reviewer1175039 on Nov 28, 2011

I have diabetes and an old diagnosis of sciatica (which does not improve with age). I sought pain relief and, after taking 300 mg. of Benfotiamine bid for 10 days, I do see improvement. My wife only has sciatica and noticed no change in that condition, but an increased strong change in the odor of her urine. She stopped taking the supplement, and her urine has slowly returned to normal. We assume her body could not utilize Benfotiamine.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Jan 04, 2012

Very happy with this - easy way to get benfotiamine (which is so much better for my body than thiamine)

Joint Pain

Posted by 4842599767482611084 on Oct 13, 2013

This may or may not be all that is helping, but I seem to have less pain now and I have only been taking this for about 3 weeks. I will continue if the results continue.