Doctor's Best, Best Benfotiamine, 80 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

No benefits - didn't finish bottle, no reason to buy again

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 28, 2013

This has been around a while and is also proven effective by science. I found it much nicer to take than Allithiamine (which was a never-ending garlic nightmare - and I love garlic). I like the 80mg option but would prefer less. Small and easy to swallow - but, being small, they're too fiddly to pull apart and break. I dislike the silicon dioxide and personally didn't notice any additional benefits over stock standard B1. I didn't finish the bottle and have no reason to buy it again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Oct 20, 2010

This seems to work for some people, but unfortunately, I got side effects from it.