Doctor's Best, Best BioEnergy D-Ribose, 8.8 oz (250 g)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Ms. Dar C

Posted by Reviewer1445923 on Feb 06, 2009

Haven't notice any improvement in energy levels yet. I have taken it daily for approximately 2 weeks. I'm still waiting.

Good for atrial fibrillation

Posted by Reviewer1458059 on Mar 18, 2009

But it all comes from the same company, so I have a cheaper source in the future.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2325917 From California on Aug 21, 2010

caused my heart to race a bit i know thats a super rare effect 2 out of 40 I think. but less if i take with food

BioEnergy D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer1938734 From Texas on Oct 03, 2008

I purchased two containers. It is easy to take, pleasant tasting, and provides the correct mg amount recommended by the fibromyalgia site. Although I am 1/2 way through the second container, I can't say whether or not it is making a difference in providing more energy. Ragweed allergy season started about the same time I started taking the supplement. The pollen count is quite high and allergy symptoms are pretty bad this season. Therefore I am very tired and unable to judge the product's efficacy. I will continue taking it during and beyond allergy season and hopefully will learn if it is helpful.

Help for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1398372 From Pennsylvania on Jan 27, 2009

This produce didn't work as I expected, but I may not have taken it for a long enough period as yet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »