Doctors Best bioEnergy D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3193342 on Apr 09, 2009

I think over all I am feeling less pain. I have some "pain points" that are still so painful but the over all body pain is gone. so it is helping with the Fibromyalgia and also I have more energy or stamina to keep going. I am type 1 Diabetic. Judith

Doctor's best best bioenergy d-ribose

Posted by Reviewer1179621 on Nov 06, 2009

Not had much in the way of results yet so still taking and waiting

MD prescribed

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 30, 2012

I am sorry but I can't really comment on this product. My doctor recommended it about four years ago. I have been taking it ever since, but I can't say that I feel any better or can see any change in my health because I am taking it. However, I know it is good for heart health, so I continue to take it.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1952968 on Jul 24, 2012

Good. Gives you energy but you may need to use 2 scoops 1 in am and 1 at lunch to keep you going. Make sure to eat with d-Ribose as it may cause hypoglycemia.

No difference.

Posted by 5385795419769905628 on Oct 19, 2012

I noticed no difference taking this product. Not a negative or positive message.

Mixed review but worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2766425 on Dec 15, 2012

As far as I am aware this product is great for energy and does seem to have given me a boost. However, after doing a bit of research I have discovered it is also responsible for the terrible tummy pains I have been experiencing. It is not until you find other people who have been using this product and having the same side effects, that you find this is a fairly common problem. I am using around 1/5th of the recco'd dose and working up to what my tum seems able to cope with. I would give it 5 stars if I were able to use the full dose but as there is no warning on the tub with regard to possible gastric issues I have given it a 3 star. I am sure it is well worth a 5 star if you have no problems taking this product but if you do, don't give up, just reduce the dose and see how you go.

not so bad

Posted by Reviewer3199870 on Jul 16, 2010

I had heard of D-Ribose on Dr. Oz as a substitute sweetner and I am always looking for something natural and likeable. This is not so bad.

Not that great

Posted by Reviewer3356710 on Jul 23, 2010

I think that the NOW product of this is better in my personal experience. Not sure why as I'm not a Chemist.

Worth a try.

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 14, 2012

If you have chronic fatigue you might want to give this a go. I have had mixed reports from my clients but some people find it helpful.

It`s working