A great boon

Posted by Reviewer2562115 on Oct 07, 2009

My father has used D-Ribose, along with other nutrients recommended by Dr. Stephen Sinatra, and hasn't had an episode of congestive heart failure since his diagnosis more than two years ago. His cardiologist recently found his ejection fraction to have increased almost 10% during that time period. There does seem to be a lowering of blood sugar at times, as the literature on D-Ribose describes, but this doesn't seem to be a problem for my father when it is taken with food.

D-Robpse

Posted by Reviewer2515106 on Jan 28, 2009

I take 15 g per day and it works great with my heart condition. With it I am able to dance for 3 hours straight and thats with having congeted heart failure! I also walk one hour per day.

Relieves muscle aches and pain

Posted by Reviewer1634941 on Nov 06, 2009

I started taking D-Ribose about 1 year ago after hearing about it from my rheumatologist. I have an autoimmune disease and my muscles are constantly hurting, so much that it keeps me up at night. Since taking D-Ribose, though, there is a huge difference in my pain. I take it once a day (put it in my smoothies), 2 scoops does it. I've also tried mixing it with water and you can't even tell the difference. Overall a really great product.

Simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1440549 on Nov 12, 2009

I have been taken this product since june 09,and I will continue as long as the ME/CFS stays in my body. When i started taking it, I soon noticed that my energy levels increased a lot. This summer has been the best summer for many years! I have been able to do a lot more than I usually manage. I am very very satisfied with Doctors best! I does not make me well though, but my life has been much better in many ways:) Thank you I herb for good products,good service and low prices!

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer3178948 on Mar 23, 2008

I have been taking this D-Ribose with Enzymatic Therapy's Energy Revitalization System and it has made a HUGE difference in the way I feel. None of the drugs prescribed by my dr. made me feel as good as these 2 natural products.

Tried others, but prefer this one.

Posted by Reviewer2325832 on Feb 16, 2008

Price, product texture, and scoop size make this the best brand I have used.

If you took just one thing for Fibromyalgia, this would be it

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Sep 29, 2014

I bought this feeling partially skeptical, yet hopeful because there were so many reviews from other Fibromyalgia patients. Well, I can report that it's a godsend for me! My fatigue is much less. Also it improves my brain fog somewhat. Only minimal improvement with muscle pain - however since I am moving more, this improves throughout the day too. Honestly, try this is you have Fibro or CFS. It was the missing link for me. Just make sure your adrenals are supported. Once your system is running faster your adrenals issues often show up more. I like Thorne Cortex (not Cortrex) and Stress B formula. Thank you so much for everyone else who reviewed this. I'm grateful everyday, because it's what made me try it. This product is the one thing that gives you a bang for your buck! More results from this than everything else combined!!!!!

D-ribose

Posted by 5526628216923276956 on Aug 06, 2015

I was struck down with CFS in 1994 and suffered for 20 years. Medical practitioners were virtually no help. I was ready to call it quits on living at the end of 2013 when I read about this stuff. Together with L-carnitine and COQ10, this combination has seen me improve out of sight since then. Not 100%, but then I'm not sure what that would be at my age now. I'm nearing retiring age, and I am once again thinking that I can return to full-time work. Pain has eased considerably too - rarely use painkillers. Sleep pattern and quality much improved. Can't recommend this enough. Combine this with a change of diet, but then this helps you to stop craving sugar and refined carbs, so a big help all round. I'm planning on taking this for as long as possible.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

D Ribose is a building block of ATP. The energy production proces s in human is pretty complex and affects by many other factors such as enzymes, vitamins, minerals or other nutrients. By directly taking D Ribose, it allows people to be able to efficiently produce energy and bypas s any factors that might affect. It tastes pleasant, easy to mix and take. In order for D Ribose to work, you have to take high enough doses. Personally, I think 2 scoops is the minimum (compare it to how much food you have to eat in order to maintain your energy level, 1 scoop is not really a lot). With that, it gets pretty expensive since one container does not last very long. At 2 doses, the boost in energy level and exercise performance is quite observant. Check out my page for more reviews!

Helping to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness

Posted by Specialist on Feb 09, 2009

I've been using D-Ribose to help prevent delayed onset muscle soreness. If my muscles really feel tight after a workout, and I take 5- 10 grams within an hour of the workout it helps. If I workout till muscle exhaustion, I'd need 15 grams. I wouldn't take 15 grams all at once though: I'd take some before the workout. This is the most economical D-Ribose I've found so far. Sometimes the powder clumps up a little, but it's no big deal: I just crush it back up.