Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2984838 on Mar 27, 2008

Having just turned 50, I became aware that the number of trips to the bathroom each day was slowly rising. After ruling out prostate problems with my doctor,, I was told that the bladder slowly loses tone as we age, and that was normal. I have had good success with other Doctors best products so I thought I would give this a try. Wow, within a week or two, i was wondering if my water intake was adequate, because my trips to the bathroom were cut in half. I drink about 3 liters or more each day, and was happy to see that it wasn't reduced water intake but this supplement that was really helping me. I'm not saying it will help everyone, but my personal experience with this product is fantastic, it's a little pricey but well worth the money, especially at I-Herb prices and service. Highly recommended.

Excellent! Bladder Support

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Dec 13, 2007

I had a problem of waking up 5 - 7 times a night to pee. After a couple weeks on this product, that reduced to 1 -2 times a night. they suggest that after a month you can reduce dosage by half, but I found I needed the full dose. It's well worth the $$.

gayle spackman

Posted by Reviewer1630300 on Sep 14, 2008

I have been using this product for over a year. when i started it i had to get up in the night and could only go about an hour with out having to go. now i sleep through the night and go only five or six times a day and without the urgency problem/

works well

Posted by Reviewer2776905 on May 26, 2009

I started taking this because I felt like the nerve signals telling me how urgently I have to pee were attenuating. I noticed a major improvement shortly after starting to use it.

A NATURAL MIRACLE for people with bladder problems

Posted by CorruptKitten on Feb 08, 2011

My mother has had bladder issues for quite some time now. She has been to the doctor for multiple tests to find out what the problem was. The doctor finally diagnosed her with “interstitial cystitis” and put her on a prescription medication called “Urelle“. My mother claimed the prescription was hardly effective and she was still getting up almost every 10 minutes with a nervous feeling in her bladder and unable to get any rest. I found this supplement on iherb when I was researching something else and ordered it immediately. The product came quickly and my mother began taking it as soon as she received it. It took a couple weeks to work for her, maybe even a month; we almost thought it wasn’t going to work. Then one morning my mom calls me to tell me that she was amazed and slept 5 hours straight without waking up. She couldn’t thank me and praise the product enough. Now my mom swears by this, will not live without it, & says it’s a miracle for people with bladder issues. I was feeling so discouraged before I found this product for my mom and didn’t know how to help her. I am so glad that I found this; my mom now has her life back and is no longer exhausted. Not just that, but this is natural, half the price, & more effective! I am so happy! Do not be discouraged people, if you have bladder issues give this product a shot and be patient! It Works!!!

Eliminated nighttime bathroom trips

Posted by Reviewer2862031 on Apr 19, 2008

First day's dosage reduced nighttime bathroom trips from about 3 to 1 early in the morning. After that, is was just sleeping the whole night. To get the full night's sleep, I combined the Best Bladder Suppport with Valerian Root. Reduced dosages also seem to be effective, and I'm experimenting to see how low I can go.

Interstitial cystitis Improved

Posted by Reviewer2576408 on Jan 23, 2008

Although expensive, have seen improvement in my bladder, I was diagnosed with interstitial cyctitis (IC) or Irritable Bladder. This really has helped with the pain and urgent frequency ... do not need any prescription drugs.

bladder support

Posted by Reviewer2284226 on Oct 20, 2007

This product reduces urgency urination plus the number of times you have to urinate.

Still looking for something better

Posted by Reviewer2966049 on Nov 11, 2010

I am a 53-year-old male looking for prostate and bladder supplements to ease the Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and weak bladder symptoms. I purchased two bottles of this product and used according to directions. By the end of the 2nd bottle I have noticed no difference in symptoms, so I will move on to another product.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1452787 on Nov 19, 2008

Have not been taking long enough to rate, but am down to 3/day because the initial dosage of 4 a day began to do the job. Will shift to 2/day soon and hope and pray that dosage continues to improve the stress incontinence problem.