Good product

Posted by 5348301173126784771 on Dec 06, 2013

I don't eat fruits very often because of the acid in fruits that will cause gum recession. This is a good natural vitamin C that I take everyday :)

Improve health

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Nov 18, 2013

Too soon to tell.

Awesome Form of Vitamin C

Posted by maria-and-xenios on Oct 20, 2013

For those with a corn/GMO allergy, this is a fantastic product that is bursting with Vitamin C.

Good product

Posted by Pandora on Oct 19, 2013

This is a must have for me during flu-season, keeps me in health. I was releived to find out that even though there are over a hundred caps in a bottle I didn't have to take like 4 or 6 every day, so it will last the season at least :)

meh

Posted by AlwaysTheFinePrint on Sep 26, 2013

I changed from Navitas Naturals to Doctors Best and I like Navitas better. This leaves a strange after taste in my mouth after taking it. I stopped taking Vit C from abscorbic acid after finding out 99% of it comes from GMO corn and is mfg'd in China. Good price and fast shipping. maybe the after taste thing is just me because this product gets great reviews (the reason I swithched + I wanted a capsule instead of bulk powder for convience). I may call Doctors Best to see if I can return it to them since iherbs policy is NO returns if the product has been opened. Seriously how are you supposed to know something is right for you until you have tried it? Iherb is still great.

リピリピ

Posted by 5304272741183818512 on Jul 20, 2013

吸収率の良さが、やっぱり天然ビタミンCはいいと思います。 胃の負担もないし、カプセルのサイズも飲みやすいし、肌の調子もいいです。毎回必ず購入しています♪

Camu Camu 4:1

Posted by DarrylBrook on Nov 01, 2012

This product is the best vitamin C product i have found on the market. Pure as advertised, no nasty additives and present to take. Recommended *****

Wellness in a bottle!

Posted by 5388845647053021502 on Sep 26, 2012

I felt unwell before taking Camu Camu but now I feel absolutely fantastic thank you I herb.

Great product

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012

The only way im able to take alot of vit c without tons of sugar, great price for quantity

great product

Posted by Reviewer1981954 on Aug 20, 2012

I have used this brand after I used another which often is sold out and I have found them equally good. This winter (NZ) I haven't had any colds, felt energized and healthy. I use this herb mostly to prevent outburst of Herpes, which i have been suffering from for many years, cronically. I have had very few outbursts since i started. and the outburst have mostly happend due to at times not taking the capsules for a few days.Very good pruduct indeed for a very good price as well.