10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best Cinnamon Extract, 125 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Lowers Blood Sugar Levels

Posted by Reviewer2814395 on Jul 30, 2006

I have been using this product for several months now and after my first 3 month check-up the Dr. was very pleased -- my blood sugar leaves were 2-3 points lower than before which brought me into the recommended levels for a Type II Diabetic -- I would recommend this to anyone wanting to lower their blood sugar levels without taking prescription drugs. Please note you must adjust the dosage according to your weight!

Very Pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2699407 on Apr 16, 2007

I have lost 10 pounds since starting this product in Jan 07 and my glucose levels and trigylcerides were fantastic in April 07. Adding this Cinnulin product was the only change I made all winter. The price is great, too.

A superior cinnamon source

Posted by Reviewer3342737 on May 17, 2009

I previously thought that this "water soluble" form of cinnamon was no better than the cheaper forms sold at places such as Wal-Mart. But I check my resting glucose levels daily, and have noted a significant improvement since using this supplement. It seems to work as advertised.

Cinnamon Works

Posted by Reviewer2200823 on May 29, 2006

During the first month on this product I lost 10 pounds. I found myself eating less. I have not checked my blood glucose yet.

Overall positive effect so far

Posted by Reviewer1009676 on Sep 20, 2011

Started taking this a week ago along with Curcumin, I am already taking CDP Choline, Resveratrol, Tocotrienols, Tart Cherry extract, B12, B9, fish oils, selenium and B6. This is for an inflammatory condition/memory problems. The added synergistic combined effect of Best Cinnamon Extract along with a Curcumin supplemenmt has made a considerable difference....feeling more "astute" and energetic.