Lowers Blood Sugar Levels

Posted by Reviewer2814395 on Jul 30, 2006

I have been using this product for several months now and after my first 3 month check-up the Dr. was very pleased -- my blood sugar leaves were 2-3 points lower than before which brought me into the recommended levels for a Type II Diabetic -- I would recommend this to anyone wanting to lower their blood sugar levels without taking prescription drugs. Please note you must adjust the dosage according to your weight!

Very Pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2699407 on Apr 16, 2007

I have lost 10 pounds since starting this product in Jan 07 and my glucose levels and trigylcerides were fantastic in April 07. Adding this Cinnulin product was the only change I made all winter. The price is great, too.

A superior cinnamon source

Posted by Reviewer3342737 on May 17, 2009

I previously thought that this "water soluble" form of cinnamon was no better than the cheaper forms sold at places such as Wal-Mart. But I check my resting glucose levels daily, and have noted a significant improvement since using this supplement. It seems to work as advertised.

Cinnamon Works

Posted by Reviewer2200823 on May 29, 2006

During the first month on this product I lost 10 pounds. I found myself eating less. I have not checked my blood glucose yet.

Highly Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2209797 on Oct 29, 2008

I take this with every meal.. and have noticed much less gas and bloating. I belive that this is also helping with belly fat.. am now able to fit pants that didn't fit before.

Overall positive effect so far

Posted by Reviewer1009676 on Sep 20, 2011

Started taking this a week ago along with Curcumin, I am already taking CDP Choline, Resveratrol, Tocotrienols, Tart Cherry extract, B12, B9, fish oils, selenium and B6. This is for an inflammatory condition/memory problems. The added synergistic combined effect of Best Cinnamon Extract along with a Curcumin supplemenmt has made a considerable difference....feeling more "astute" and energetic.

VERY EFFECTIVE!

Posted by Reviewer2417771 on Mar 28, 2007

This product has been very effective in helping me to lower my blood sugar level.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Oct 31, 2010

This definitely brings down your blood sugar level. My HgbA1C came down from 5.7 to 5.1 taking this twice a day (and exercising as much as possible). It's also in the correct form of cinnamon that won't be toxic to the body. I recommend it highly.

Able to avoid prescription drugs

Posted by Reviewer1734130 on Nov 09, 2007

Using the cinnamon extract to control my blood sugar means I don't have to take the questionably useful prescription medication at this point.

Gloria Mowry

Posted by Reviewer1492296 on Apr 19, 2008

I have been taking this for 2 years. If has been effective in my effort to lower my A2C and combat my Type II diabetes.