Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, 1000 mg, 180 Tablets

Great For Your Skin

Posted by Reviewer1800343 on Aug 03, 2011

NO KIDDING!!!! My face looks and is so much smoother and I think younger looking -- I can see my wrinkles are very much less noticeable. I take this with Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate (Collagen Type II). Only, do not take them together -- I take this product in the morning and the Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate with my evening meal. I am hoping that these 2 products will help me to "absorb" the xtra saggy skin as I shed 100 or so pounds -- wish me luck.

Tennis Elbow is gone !

Posted by Reviewer1603748 on Feb 09, 2012

My pain was about 7.5 and even after 3 months of inactivity was about a 5.5 . I began taking this Collagen 1 & 3 and the pain was gone in 44 days . I even returned back to full use of it in sports after about 30 days . The tendons and ligaments in my hands and knees are stonger , making my stength training much easier and without discomfort . I'm 60 years old .

bad and good

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Mar 16, 2012

i've been using dr's best hyaluronic acid with collagen 2 for a year, and had great results with skin hydration and help with creaky joints. so i tried this one, and did notice increased skin softness in a short time. however, i realized within a few weeks that the unusually severe acne i was experiencing was caused by this product. i read several reviews for the neocell brand where others experienced the same side effect, and had forgotten about it. so once that light went on in my head, i quit taking it immediately and saw the acne improve within a week. so, yes it worked, but no i can't use it.

Best Collagen, types I and III

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I've suffered pain in my knees, fingers, lower back and wrists. Sometimes pain in my knees and fingers was so bad, that it kept me awake for hours at nights. When I first started taking collagen, it seemed to increase the pain, all problem joints started acking even more, but I read in others' reviews that it may happen and that I shouldn't drop taking it. So I continued and improvements came in a couple of weeks. Now my knees, fingers and lower back are totally free from pain and I plan to continue taking this product for the rest of my life. REally recommend it to anyone with joints issues. If my review was helpful, please press Yes below.

Skin & bone specialty

Posted by Reviewer1783100 on Jan 13, 2011

For a long time I have used iHerb for my Doctor's Best Collagen types 1 & 3, and many other health products that I swear by. They have all helped me to attain 83 years of age, successfully, by selecting my most important health product needs from iHerb the best supplier I know.