Maybe or maybe not.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

When I had stress induced acnes, I felt it worked. But now I'm back in route and not more keenly the necessity. I already drink water a lot. I also had 2 type collagen in power. It tastes funny but worked.

Tablets too large to swallow

Posted by 4647720719090031862 on Jul 31, 2015

I have been taking for a couple of days, skin looks a little nicer but the tablets are like horse pills! Even cutting in half these are really hard to swallow. Sadly will have to pick another brand because of this issue.

Tennis Elbow is much better!

Posted by Reviewer3055026 on Jul 25, 2015

My elbow had been bothering me for about a month before I finally sought treatment for it. Having never experienced tennis elbow before, I had no idea what was going on, only knew that it was constantly aching and really painful. I was given the wrist splint to stabilize the wrist from movement and allow the tendons to "rest," but I couldn't type while wearing it, and I had to do my job. So I bought a different brace that was worn higher up on the arm, with the same idea of stabilization, but it really only seemed to make the pain much worse! I was desperate for relief... I turned to the reviewers on iherb and saw other reviews stating this helped their tendinitis, and I figured I had nothing to lose (but pain) at this point. I noticed a huge difference within a few days of taking this! I couldn't believe how much better it felt! Relief was finally mine! If you've tried everything else, and nothing has worked, try this! I highly recommend it! I still have some discomfort, but I rarely notice my elbow anymore and that is SO much better than where I started!

good but safe to eat?

Posted by 5261996859553391722 on Jun 20, 2015

I wonder if this product is free from the danger of a mad cow disease?

Great product and service

Posted by 4892250647221749194 on Jun 02, 2015

First time I placed orders in iHerb and I was not dissapointed. Vitamins and supplements I bought are good quality.

Best Collagen

Posted by 4879978612965628666 on May 28, 2015

At present we are happy to receive the products however our sister who we purchased the products for had to pay an additional fee when the products were delivered. This is a present and most disappointing that a poor family was forced to pay an additional delivery fee to receive the products. We have asked for a refund of this extra fee and until we receive it then we can not give you an honest appraisal of your products. Our sister has many connections in Vietnam who would also use your products based on her recommendation. Please contact DHL Vietnam and tell them to refund the extra delivery fee they extracted from our sister. Appreciate your help. We can be contacted for your reference on campbellvn@yahoo.com.

Bad Product

Posted by Mayito on Apr 04, 2015

I don't see benefits

Horrific Experience!

Posted by 5047226497625939647 on Mar 19, 2015

Taken as product prescription, both my partner and myself develop pimple look alike on the rear part of body, from shoulder down to leg. This happen when we were on the 4th day consumption. Please advise and solution for this.

Le collagène:

Posted by 4975381526303091387 on Feb 04, 2015

Contribue à la bonne santé des articulations, de la peau et des tissus. Soulage les douleurs de l’arthrose. Ralentit la progression de l’ostéoporose. C'est une protéine essentielle au corps et améliore la résistance des cheveux, des ongles et de la peau.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2725292 on Feb 02, 2015

Definitely saw results in skin suppleness in a few days