Turns back the clock on aging.

Posted by Randals-reviews on Nov 05, 2014

I tried this product after reading about it in the IHerb reviews. The product has larger size tablets, but not so large that it can't be comfortably swallowed with some liquid. The manufacturer recommends 3 tablets twice daily. I use 2 tablets twice daily and got excellent results. My skin noticeably improved in elasticity and appearance, (I'm 52). Age lines around my eyes and mouth smoothed out and filled in. It takes awhile, so be patient. Use it for a good month and see the difference it can make. It really has made a difference and I'd guess it took 10+ years off my age. Folks routinely guess my age in the early forties. No down side thus far. I tolerate the product very well. Nothing bad to report at all. I've been using it for 2 months now. I used up my 1st 2 bottles which were both 90 count bottles. That gave me a 45 day supply @ 4 per day. I reordered 2 of the 180 count bottles as it's the better deal. Bottom line, great product and a really good price!

No more waking up to body aches!

Posted by Reviewer3244305 on Jan 22, 2012

I have been taking this for more than a month and have been waking up to no backaches ever since! It's the difference i noticed most, and it is evident! Although i am not sure if it had made a difference to the appearance of my skin, but i am happy enough with the wonders it has made to the conditions of my joints. I will definitely re-order it and make this product one of my health maintenance regimes.

hydrates skin

Posted by MarenS on Oct 02, 2011

My skin feel more hydratet only after 3 weeks :-)

Yahoo!

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Jan 08, 2012

Since I began taking this product about a month ago, I'm seeing an unexpected improvement in the texture and tone of my skin. Yahoo!

visible effect!!

Posted by Reviewer1485002 on Nov 17, 2010

I feel my nails& hair are healthier than before.

Horrific Experience!

Posted by 5047226497625939647 on Mar 19, 2015

Taken as product prescription, both my partner and myself develop pimple look alike on the rear part of body, from shoulder down to leg. This happen when we were on the 4th day consumption. Please advise and solution for this.

Too strong

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Dec 27, 2013

This product has croscarmellose in it, which is too strong if you have a senstive stomach or inflammed digestive system. I only had half a tablet and it gave me a stomach ache, which was really disappointing.

Best stuf

Posted by Reviewer2103025 on Oct 07, 2013

This stuff is great for joint pain and amune system

Staying young!

Posted by Reviewer1903751 on Jun 29, 2012

Absolutely Brilliant! The perfect product for younger looking skin and younger feeling joints! Many Thanks!

Radiance!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I dont take it daily, but when I feel that I need a boost of radiance it does the trick overnight, and it helps my pms symptoms. If I want to look refresh before I go out, I take a pill smash it and mix it with a bit of water till it has a paste textures, apply it to my face, hands and neck, for 10 minutes and Voila, my face looks like I just step out of a spa. A must try.