Helps with back pain

Posted by Reviewer3017514 on Apr 05, 2011

I have a bad back and collagen helps to keep me from pain, my family members have also tried it and are surprised with how much better they feel. Also keeps my skin looking better and my hair looks thicker.

No more waking up to body aches!

Posted by Reviewer3244305 on Jan 22, 2012

I have been taking this for more than a month and have been waking up to no backaches ever since! It's the difference i noticed most, and it is evident! Although i am not sure if it had made a difference to the appearance of my skin, but i am happy enough with the wonders it has made to the conditions of my joints. I will definitely re-order it and make this product one of my health maintenance regimes.

Turns back the clock on aging.

Posted by Randals-reviews on Nov 05, 2014

I tried this product after reading about it in the IHerb reviews. The product has larger size tablets, but not so large that it can't be comfortably swallowed with some liquid. The manufacturer recommends 3 tablets twice daily. I use 2 tablets twice daily and got excellent results. My skin noticeably improved in elasticity and appearance, (I'm 52). Age lines around my eyes and mouth smoothed out and filled in. It takes awhile, so be patient. Use it for a good month and see the difference it can make. It really has made a difference and I'd guess it took 10+ years off my age. Folks routinely guess my age in the early forties. No down side thus far. I tolerate the product very well. Nothing bad to report at all. I've been using it for 2 months now. I used up my 1st 2 bottles which were both 90 count bottles. That gave me a 45 day supply @ 4 per day. I reordered 2 of the 180 count bottles as it's the better deal. Bottom line, great product and a really good price!

Radiance!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I dont take it daily, but when I feel that I need a boost of radiance it does the trick overnight, and it helps my pms symptoms. If I want to look refresh before I go out, I take a pill smash it and mix it with a bit of water till it has a paste textures, apply it to my face, hands and neck, for 10 minutes and Voila, my face looks like I just step out of a spa. A must try.

Best Collagen - really!

Posted by 4823826585519150267 on May 16, 2016

I use 2 tablets twice daily and got excellent results. My skin is very smooth. I have been taking this for more than 3 months and got lot of compliments. I ordered some bottles for my friends, who asked about my new appearance (I am 51). Pain in my knee is gone also. I am very happy!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2079146 on Jul 20, 2011

Take it for 1month now,So far so good, my shoulder not painful as before, and seem like it will gone by next month,I hope thanks

Yahoo!

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Jan 08, 2012

Since I began taking this product about a month ago, I'm seeing an unexpected improvement in the texture and tone of my skin. Yahoo!

hydrates skin

Posted by MarenS on Oct 02, 2011

My skin feel more hydratet only after 3 weeks :-)

Fast results

Posted by Reviewer2095283 on Oct 26, 2010

2 weeks of consumption, my beautician commented that my skin's texture improved! This product and facial help my skin for sure. The big tablets are annoying though.

visible effect!!

Posted by Reviewer1485002 on Nov 17, 2010

I feel my nails& hair are healthier than before.