Working in 4 days for my knees

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Nov 07, 2010

I am 45 and have arthritis in both knees. I have only been using for 4 days (took 3 weeks to get to NZ)and already notice a big difference. The swelling has reduced and the joint pain also. I have tried all the usual products - MSM, condroitin, glucosamine, fish oil with no success but this seems to be making a difference

Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth sympton. Nail now Grows at a much faster rate!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Pill form works as well as powder form :) Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth symptom(Had been researching extensively for an improvement on it and finally find this is the one that may help help and YES, IT DID). Nail Grows at a much faster rate!. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Helps with back pain

Posted by Reviewer3017514 on Apr 05, 2011

I have a bad back and collagen helps to keep me from pain, my family members have also tried it and are surprised with how much better they feel. Also keeps my skin looking better and my hair looks thicker.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen types 1 & 3

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Apr 06, 2010

I love this product--no muscle cramps at night since I've been using it--with quick results. I'm not an arthritis sufferer, but I use it for muscles, bones, and overall organ health, and am seeing improvements.

No more waking up to body aches!

Posted by Reviewer3244305 on Jan 22, 2012

I have been taking this for more than a month and have been waking up to no backaches ever since! It's the difference i noticed most, and it is evident! Although i am not sure if it had made a difference to the appearance of my skin, but i am happy enough with the wonders it has made to the conditions of my joints. I will definitely re-order it and make this product one of my health maintenance regimes.