Turns back the clock on aging.

Posted by Randals-reviews on Nov 05, 2014

I tried this product after reading about it in the IHerb reviews. The product has larger size tablets, but not so large that it can't be comfortably swallowed with some liquid. The manufacturer recommends 3 tablets twice daily. I use 2 tablets twice daily and got excellent results. My skin noticeably improved in elasticity and appearance, (I'm 52). Age lines around my eyes and mouth smoothed out and filled in. It takes awhile, so be patient. Use it for a good month and see the difference it can make. It really has made a difference and I'd guess it took 10+ years off my age. Folks routinely guess my age in the early forties. No down side thus far. I tolerate the product very well. Nothing bad to report at all. I've been using it for 2 months now. I used up my 1st 2 bottles which were both 90 count bottles. That gave me a 45 day supply @ 4 per day. I reordered 2 of the 180 count bottles as it's the better deal. Bottom line, great product and a really good price!

No more waking up to body aches!

Posted by Reviewer3244305 on Jan 22, 2012

I have been taking this for more than a month and have been waking up to no backaches ever since! It's the difference i noticed most, and it is evident! Although i am not sure if it had made a difference to the appearance of my skin, but i am happy enough with the wonders it has made to the conditions of my joints. I will definitely re-order it and make this product one of my health maintenance regimes.

hydrates skin

Posted by MarenS on Oct 02, 2011

My skin feel more hydratet only after 3 weeks :-)

Yahoo!

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Jan 08, 2012

Since I began taking this product about a month ago, I'm seeing an unexpected improvement in the texture and tone of my skin. Yahoo!

visible effect!!

Posted by Reviewer1485002 on Nov 17, 2010

I feel my nails& hair are healthier than before.

best collagan

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Feb 18, 2010

WOrks so well and helps me sleep

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Oct 14, 2011

talk about long, hard, beutiful nails. My hair is also really healthy looking and ppl notice too. I am not sure what it is doing on the inside but i am sure its good news. I am sold on it for life.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2079146 on Jul 20, 2011

Take it for 1month now,So far so good, my shoulder not painful as before, and seem like it will gone by next month,I hope thanks

Now my mom and auntie want them too

Posted by Reviewer3268143 on Feb 22, 2012

I used to wake up with deep wrinkles around my lips. After taking the best collagen tablets, the lines have diminished.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 1000 mg, 180 Tablets

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

I add a collagen supplement to my beauty routine for help in anti-aging.Dr Best has good quality and great prices products.great stuff