Too strong

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Dec 27, 2013

This product has croscarmellose in it, which is too strong if you have a senstive stomach or inflammed digestive system. I only had half a tablet and it gave me a stomach ache, which was really disappointing.

Best stuf

Posted by Reviewer2103025 on Oct 07, 2013

This stuff is great for joint pain and amune system

Staying young!

Posted by Reviewer1903751 on Jun 29, 2012

Absolutely Brilliant! The perfect product for younger looking skin and younger feeling joints! Many Thanks!

Collagen

Posted by 5153597096572130801 on Jul 12, 2013

I am using this collagen for the year. It helps my skin stay firm and radiant also taking care of my joints.

Tennis Elbow is much better!

Posted by Reviewer3055026 on Jul 25, 2015

My elbow had been bothering me for about a month before I finally sought treatment for it. Having never experienced tennis elbow before, I had no idea what was going on, only knew that it was constantly aching and really painful. I was given the wrist splint to stabilize the wrist from movement and allow the tendons to "rest," but I couldn't type while wearing it, and I had to do my job. So I bought a different brace that was worn higher up on the arm, with the same idea of stabilization, but it really only seemed to make the pain much worse! I was desperate for relief... I turned to the reviewers on iherb and saw other reviews stating this helped their tendinitis, and I figured I had nothing to lose (but pain) at this point. I noticed a huge difference within a few days of taking this! I couldn't believe how much better it felt! Relief was finally mine! If you've tried everything else, and nothing has worked, try this! I highly recommend it! I still have some discomfort, but I rarely notice my elbow anymore and that is SO much better than where I started!

Total clear skin and no more joint pain

Posted by 4723875367809886283 on Oct 13, 2015

Totally no break out during PMS for the past months when taking this product, a problem which had been bothering me for years. Dislocated and tear my knee tendon which will leave me a stinging pain even after a light jog, but after taking this product for 3 months, the pain is totally gone!

best collagan

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Feb 18, 2010

WOrks so well and helps me sleep

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Oct 14, 2011

talk about long, hard, beutiful nails. My hair is also really healthy looking and ppl notice too. I am not sure what it is doing on the inside but i am sure its good news. I am sold on it for life.

Now my mom and auntie want them too

Posted by Reviewer3268143 on Feb 22, 2012

I used to wake up with deep wrinkles around my lips. After taking the best collagen tablets, the lines have diminished.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 1000 mg, 180 Tablets

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

I add a collagen supplement to my beauty routine for help in anti-aging.Dr Best has good quality and great prices products.great stuff