Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, 1000 mg, 180 Tablets

So far, so good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I am using this as part of my adrenal fatigue regimen. I haven't been using it long enough to notice any results yet, but the supplements I've been recommended so far have had a good effect. Also, I have also also been pleased with Doctor's Best :)

Turns back the clock on aging.

Posted by Randals-reviews on Nov 05, 2014

I tried this product after reading about it in the IHerb reviews. The product has larger size tablets, but not so large that it can't be comfortably swallowed with some liquid. The manufacturer recommends 3 tablets twice daily. I use 2 tablets twice daily and got excellent results. My skin noticeably improved in elasticity and appearance, (I'm 52). Age lines around my eyes and mouth smoothed out and filled in. It takes awhile, so be patient. Use it for a good month and see the difference it can make. It really has made a difference and I'd guess it took 10+ years off my age. Folks routinely guess my age in the early forties. No down side thus far. I tolerate the product very well. Nothing bad to report at all. I've been using it for 2 months now. I used up my 1st 2 bottles which were both 90 count bottles. That gave me a 45 day supply @ 4 per day. I reordered 2 of the 180 count bottles as it's the better deal. Bottom line, great product and a really good price!

joint pain review

Posted by Reviewer1930317 on Feb 23, 2010

i feel good with this product,more painfree and flexible

Fast results

Posted by Reviewer2095283 on Oct 26, 2010

2 weeks of consumption, my beautician commented that my skin's texture improved! This product and facial help my skin for sure. The big tablets are annoying though.

DOCTORS BEST Collagen Types 1&3 1000 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1686129 on Oct 06, 2010

I have not had enough time to evaluate completely, but on the surface it has helped my wifes arthritis pain, after a knee replacement. I would like to finish the the three bottles in all fairness to the Docters Best product.