Great

Posted by 4812659782092009666 on Jun 09, 2014

Much easier to swallow the tablets, than make the powder. Skin is soft and looking great. I've only had a minimal difference in knee pain so far. I'm very happy to be taking them.

I dont recept

Posted by 4932493093629482055 on Jun 04, 2014

I dont recept

اعتقدت انه افضل من ذلك

Posted by Reviewer3279347 on May 13, 2014

يوجد اقوى منهthere's other strong and more us full than it

Good price

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

3 big tablets may be a bit hard to swallow for some.... can't say for sure whether this product works. Price is good though.

Great value!

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Apr 21, 2014

These are a great collagen product & excellent value for money. Highly recommend.

Drs Best Collegen

Posted by 5404456717614126647 on Mar 26, 2014

Really impressed with this product - it really works - helps with the tired and dry look the skin gets when you get older - also plumps the skin a little.

Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth sympton. Nail now Grows at a much faster rate!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Pill form works as well as powder form :) Got it for my girlfriend whom has this slow nal growth symptom(Had been researching extensively for an improvement on it and finally find this is the one that may help help and YES, IT DID). Nail Grows at a much faster rate!. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

make me look younger

Posted by 5703879372732469034 on Jan 08, 2014

i took this collagen with Neocell, Fish Collagen + HA, Collagen Support Complex and Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3, because i wanted more 10000ml. of collagen. and that was great...my skin is full and radiant

Too strong

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Dec 27, 2013

This product has croscarmellose in it, which is too strong if you have a senstive stomach or inflammed digestive system. I only had half a tablet and it gave me a stomach ache, which was really disappointing.

best of the best

Posted by 5343447558767294429 on Nov 26, 2013

fast delivery and very effective.