Good

Posted by Reviewer1891528 on May 11, 2016

I take this for my friend and she said it is good, but for now she cant tell more.

Great for joints, hair and nails

Posted by Reviewer1566340 on Nov 11, 2014

Feel the difference in my hair and nails. They get stronger and doesn't break easily. For joints, I think it's more like a long term thing and it is not a miracle pill. Will continue to take and hope that it helps.

Total clear skin and no more joint pain

Posted by 4723875367809886283 on Oct 13, 2015

Totally no break out during PMS for the past months when taking this product, a problem which had been bothering me for years. Dislocated and tear my knee tendon which will leave me a stinging pain even after a light jog, but after taking this product for 3 months, the pain is totally gone!

So far, so good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I am using this as part of my adrenal fatigue regimen. I haven't been using it long enough to notice any results yet, but the supplements I've been recommended so far have had a good effect. Also, I have also also been pleased with Doctor's Best :)

Convenient to take

Posted by PatriciaM on Sep 14, 2013

Have just ordered coconut oil caps for the same reason I buy this product--if you find a certain supplement helps you, it's good to have more than one way to take it. Especially when you're busy taking care of yourself in your old age!

Drs Best Collegen

Posted by 5404456717614126647 on Mar 26, 2014

Really impressed with this product - it really works - helps with the tired and dry look the skin gets when you get older - also plumps the skin a little.

Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1 & 3 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2747078 on Jul 06, 2011

it's still too early because i get scared to consume 3tab for 2times a day..i just take it 1 or 2 tab a day. maybe after 1-month i can have another review... thanks anyway, your products are awesome.

Working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 13, 2011

I noticed a change in skin texture overnight. This indicates better circulation overall. I will continue to purchase this product.

skin feels so smooth

Posted by Reviewer2310461 on Oct 19, 2011

I have taken them for over a month now and did not see the result until this week when I noticed smooth and overall more elastic skin on my face. My face does not stretch after washes (even without putting anything on!) I feel a lot moistured from the inside. I love it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3187407 on Nov 16, 2011

I always get compliments on my beautiful skin and I believe this helps plus my muscles are feeling better since taking this.