good!

Posted by Reviewer2315801 on May 25, 2011

I take 6tablets every night with 2 of hyaluronic acid, and i can feel my skin softer than before. (wrinkles around eyes r better too)

joint pain review

Posted by Reviewer1930317 on Feb 23, 2010

i feel good with this product,more painfree and flexible

Dr's Best Collagen 1 &3

Posted by Reviewer3199297 on Jan 25, 2012

I am giving this product 90 days..it's only been a couple of weeks but I have noticed some relief in my joints. Now if the wrinkles plump up I'll be praising this product!

good but safe to eat?

Posted by 5261996859553391722 on Jun 20, 2015

I wonder if this product is free from the danger of a mad cow disease?

Great for joints, hair and nails

Posted by Reviewer1566340 on Nov 11, 2014

Feel the difference in my hair and nails. They get stronger and doesn't break easily. For joints, I think it's more like a long term thing and it is not a miracle pill. Will continue to take and hope that it helps.

Good product

Posted by TMarchev on Feb 10, 2016

Ahhh price,quality really nice!

So far, so good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I am using this as part of my adrenal fatigue regimen. I haven't been using it long enough to notice any results yet, but the supplements I've been recommended so far have had a good effect. Also, I have also also been pleased with Doctor's Best :)

skin feels so smooth

Posted by Reviewer2310461 on Oct 19, 2011

I have taken them for over a month now and did not see the result until this week when I noticed smooth and overall more elastic skin on my face. My face does not stretch after washes (even without putting anything on!) I feel a lot moistured from the inside. I love it.

Working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 13, 2011

I noticed a change in skin texture overnight. This indicates better circulation overall. I will continue to purchase this product.

Convenient to take

Posted by PatriciaM on Sep 14, 2013

Have just ordered coconut oil caps for the same reason I buy this product--if you find a certain supplement helps you, it's good to have more than one way to take it. Especially when you're busy taking care of yourself in your old age!