good!

Posted by Reviewer2315801 on May 25, 2011

I take 6tablets every night with 2 of hyaluronic acid, and i can feel my skin softer than before. (wrinkles around eyes r better too)

joint pain review

Posted by Reviewer1930317 on Feb 23, 2010

i feel good with this product,more painfree and flexible

Fast results

Posted by Reviewer2095283 on Oct 26, 2010

2 weeks of consumption, my beautician commented that my skin's texture improved! This product and facial help my skin for sure. The big tablets are annoying though.

good but safe to eat?

Posted by 5261996859553391722 on Jun 20, 2015

I wonder if this product is free from the danger of a mad cow disease?

Great for joints, hair and nails

Posted by Reviewer1566340 on Nov 11, 2014

Feel the difference in my hair and nails. They get stronger and doesn't break easily. For joints, I think it's more like a long term thing and it is not a miracle pill. Will continue to take and hope that it helps.

collegen type 1&3

Posted by 5584057016544878097 on Aug 21, 2016

It is a great one! My skin is smooth and look younger I also recommend many friend use it

Convenient to take

Posted by PatriciaM on Sep 14, 2013

Have just ordered coconut oil caps for the same reason I buy this product--if you find a certain supplement helps you, it's good to have more than one way to take it. Especially when you're busy taking care of yourself in your old age!

So far, so good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I am using this as part of my adrenal fatigue regimen. I haven't been using it long enough to notice any results yet, but the supplements I've been recommended so far have had a good effect. Also, I have also also been pleased with Doctor's Best :)

Drs Best Collegen

Posted by 5404456717614126647 on Mar 26, 2014

Really impressed with this product - it really works - helps with the tired and dry look the skin gets when you get older - also plumps the skin a little.

Doctor's Best Collagen Types 1 & 3 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2747078 on Jul 06, 2011

it's still too early because i get scared to consume 3tab for 2times a day..i just take it 1 or 2 tab a day. maybe after 1-month i can have another review... thanks anyway, your products are awesome.