Amazing product

Posted by Eaven85 on Jun 11, 2012

This is a very good product. I have noticed dramatic difference to my skin and nails after having taken it for a month. I am using it together with Hyaluronic Acid.

Good Product....Big Size ($10 OFF ANY Purchase today, see coupon in my profile)

Posted by HerbalGarden on May 05, 2013

Works well though these are only 500mg and not 1000 mg like most others. Use my coupon code, found in my profile, for $10 off and free shipping on any new purchase today.

Exellent product

Posted by 5050968036455382867 on Jan 02, 2014

Simple collagen without any additional things. You can see the result on your skin in a few days. It is good for joints also

Good food

Posted by 5692822264336218024 on Jan 14, 2014

my help, skin and hair were better

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Jun 21, 2014

I have been taking this product for my knee - I have osteoarthritis, but after two weeks at half the dose (2 pills twice a day) only my fine lines have improved. Almost completely filled in. I plan to try a full dose regimen of 4 pills twice a day soon. I want to build up just in case it interacts with my prescription medications. But I am happy that it is making skin look more youthful.

Hmmm

Posted by Northernlights on Jul 05, 2013

I think the price is reasonable and the capsule size is not big, easy to swallow. I tried this for 2 weeks, unfortunately it made it me break out not only on my back and chest but also on my neck as well. I stopped taking it, have gone back to Neocell Super C. It seems to have great reviews so I guess it’s just my finicky skin.

Very good

Posted by 5128710265660920876 on Sep 18, 2013

the product is of high quality.

the best

Posted by 5114965549234124542 on Oct 19, 2013

For all

Great value

Posted by 5040688811949517256 on May 15, 2014

Great value for cost compared to other supplements. Researched collagen supplements and Doctor's Best was the number 1 brand that I found.

Good

Posted by 4785971252973980082 on Oct 23, 2013

Good cost-benefit