So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Jun 21, 2014

I have been taking this product for my knee - I have osteoarthritis, but after two weeks at half the dose (2 pills twice a day) only my fine lines have improved. Almost completely filled in. I plan to try a full dose regimen of 4 pills twice a day soon. I want to build up just in case it interacts with my prescription medications. But I am happy that it is making skin look more youthful.

Better than Neocell Super C type 1 & 3

Posted by 5431718151715810834 on May 14, 2016

Having been taking 3 weeks, I found my skin is firmer & bounding! Yet both Dr Best and Neocell Super C collagen type 1 & 3 brought me the size effects of  stomach bloatedness (i alr added vit c to help for digestion) and lose appetite.   However,  I prefer Dr Best than Neocell, though DB's result may be slightly slower than Neocell,  yet still saw my skin better.  Neocell's, u may see the result within few days YET it made me very ill, fatigued n weak after taking 2 weeks -  I got serious headache, fat face, hard to  breath,..etc.. (u may see my review on Neocell) until I was very scared,  I stopped it at once and threw away 2 bottles of Neocell (another bottle for my sis)   I am not against Neocell's!  why I tried Neocell first becos I read many good reviews abt this brand,  however, it didn't work on me and caused me to fear, I believe it's the "sulfite" in their collagen that's caused me all these scary side effects!  Now I m still on Dr Best, I only felt stomach upset n lose appetite,  but as long aa it is disgusted (aft 30-45mins),   my stomach will be back to normal.  As for skin, yes, saw improvement. I will update more aft finished one bottle. However, I may go back to Japanese fish collagen which gave me no side effects.  You may surprise the most obvious result that i saw n experienced my skin improvement is not collagen but Phytoceramides. (u may see my review on this).

Good product

Posted by 5046532836258668553 on Aug 01, 2016

My hair is a lot softer and grows very quickly. Not sure about my skin

Pretty Good

Posted by 4680988612310580849 on Oct 20, 2013

Nails are definitely growing faster and seem less brittle since taking this. Still hoping it will help my hair grow faster :D Too early to tell, I think, three weeks so far...

seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

have ordered another 4 bottles.