Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder, 7.1 oz (200 g)

Reviews 3-star

Good but not near the best

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Jun 29, 2012

I usually purchase the other extremely popular brand of powder collagen but decided to give this a try because I like and trust the Doctor's Best brand. While their other products maybe stellar, this one isn't. My hands get very very dry and patchy. When taking the more popular brand the dry and patchiness goes way within two days. I've been taking this for about 3-wks and my hands are still very dry and patchy. Maybe this does more on the inside that I can’t see. Regardless, I will not purchase again. On a bright note, this does mix much much smoother than my usual more popular brand.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 7.1 oz (200 g)

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

Collagen is nasty stuff, but worth the trouble of gagging it down. That said, Dr's Best isn't the best I've found; Neocell is. Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3 Powder, 7 oz (198 g) is just as gag-inducing as Dr's Best, but within a day or two of using Neocell, my skin was softer and more supple. Not so with Dr's Best.

Very bad taste

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 21, 2013

I believe it is good product, but the taste is just awful. I think I will seek skin improvement from other sources like greens further in my life or will choose capsule form, because it is difficult to me to consume pure collagen.

SO SO

Posted by Reviewer1449061 on Nov 24, 2011

SOSO

Good price, horrible taste

Posted by 5732951190895432565 on Jul 01, 2013

I bought this on the recommendation of a person I know, who was very pleased with it. The price of the product is quite good and I trust the brand; Doctor's Best. However I won't be buying it again. The taste I think is horrible, even in my favourite juice I couldn't stand the taste. I should say that I've always been a bit peculiar about the taste of things however. It didn't dissolve easily in water or juice. I've given it three stars, because I think the price weighs up a bit for the taste. I'd say give it a chance because the price is good, but if you are picky about taste try something else.