Good but not near the best

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Jun 29, 2012

I usually purchase the other extremely popular brand of powder collagen but decided to give this a try because I like and trust the Doctor's Best brand. While their other products maybe stellar, this one isn't. My hands get very very dry and patchy. When taking the more popular brand the dry and patchiness goes way within two days. I've been taking this for about 3-wks and my hands are still very dry and patchy. Maybe this does more on the inside that I can’t see. Regardless, I will not purchase again. On a bright note, this does mix much much smoother than my usual more popular brand.

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen Types 1 & 3, 7.1 oz (200 g)

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

Collagen is nasty stuff, but worth the trouble of gagging it down. That said, Dr's Best isn't the best I've found; Neocell is. Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3 Powder, 7 oz (198 g) is just as gag-inducing as Dr's Best, but within a day or two of using Neocell, my skin was softer and more supple. Not so with Dr's Best.

Good price, horrible taste

Posted by 5732951190895432565 on Jul 01, 2013

I bought this on the recommendation of a person I know, who was very pleased with it. The price of the product is quite good and I trust the brand; Doctor's Best. However I won't be buying it again. The taste I think is horrible, even in my favourite juice I couldn't stand the taste. I should say that I've always been a bit peculiar about the taste of things however. It didn't dissolve easily in water or juice. I've given it three stars, because I think the price weighs up a bit for the taste. I'd say give it a chance because the price is good, but if you are picky about taste try something else.

Very bad taste

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 21, 2013

I believe it is good product, but the taste is just awful. I think I will seek skin improvement from other sources like greens further in my life or will choose capsule form, because it is difficult to me to consume pure collagen.

Good value

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

Good value

Collageeni

Posted by 5144432842054557560 on Oct 16, 2014

This should be osteoarthritis. mother has osteoarthritis. This collagen is not suitable for someone your mother is not a part of him. She used it for a week and finger swelled more. I do not know what the substance is part of what does not. I think that this stuff is good

Not bad

Posted by motherEarth on Nov 28, 2014

Im in the middle of my tub. Cant see a diffrence yet on my skin,hair, ligaments, joints etc.

Not that good for me

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Dec 19, 2013

Having used Neocell almost one year, I came across an offer for Dr. Best. Happy to save money, I ordered many boxes. Used them without thinking particularly of the result. When I went back to the Neocell, I noticed that Dr. Best had not had the same effect. After a few days back on Neocell, the skin was again velvety and with noticeably fewer bumps. I'm going to stick with what works for me.

Es espera.