good collagen

Posted by Reviewer1858750 on Dec 12, 2015

They say type 1 collagen helps the tendons and ligaments. I take a level half teaspoon mornings. After several days of taking this type 1 collagen, I noticed a decrease in some pain that I had in my knee for a few years when bending it under weight, although some occasional slight pain remains. I also take a capsule mornings of type 2 chicken sternum collagen from SwansonVitamins.com which after a few months I credit with getting rid of some bone on bone grating in my back and ankle.

will order more for sure :)

Posted by 4818050322089950054 on Jan 06, 2016

I'm finishing my first package now. Im 28, my skin condition is fine overall but i occasionally have acne and post-acne scars. I have noticed the improvement after 2 weeks I guess, my skin is a lot more moistured, my lips got a lot plumper, it seems like skin recovers faster, I will order like 3-4 packages and take them consistently for 3-4 months over the winter and beginning of spring.

對我很有效果

Posted by ivykao on Jul 08, 2016

前前後後自己喝、送朋友、朋友託我買的加起來已買過十來罐,我因為作飯、作家事手很容易乾,十支手指頭的指甲有一半以上邊緣都斷裂,常常是護手霜不離身,到後來嚴重到作點家事煮飯都帶手套,但改善不大,因為洗澡等等很難完全不碰到水,最討厭是洗頭斷裂的指甲勾到頭髮,後來買了幫助指甲、頭髮生長的營養補充錠吃過,頭髮和指甲真的長的快,但乾燥、斷裂的問題沒有太大的改善,直到後來喝了這個,當初我只是為了想讓臉更飽滿,所以我每天運動的時候加了一匙在bcaa裡面一起補充,結果一瓶都還沒喝完問題全好了,我非常意外,因為如同我所說,我喝這只是為了臉,但我的手不再乾燥,我幾乎是忘記要擦護手霜這件事,指甲長出新的後,也不再斷裂,更好的是,我有時吃到太上火的東西,大腿根部後側和屁股會長痘痘,也因為這樣還去看過皮膚科,這些問題在我補充半個月後幾乎是沒再犯過,最近買了另個牌子也是銷量很好的來試試,等我喝完再來寫評論。

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

good product

Amazing!

Posted by 4963585385278357588 on Dec 12, 2015

I've never thought this could work so goooood. Wrinkles, stretch marks and acne are much much smaller, lighter or gone!!

Best Collagen... really is the 'best'!

Posted by 5103374845517710429 on Jul 14, 2016

I've tried a few other types of powdered collagen, and this one is my favourite... Since I've tried this one, my breakouts have been minimal, my acne scares minimized, and overall my skin has been more hydrated... friends and family have said they've never seen my skin better. My only complaint is that it's not clear how much I'm supposed to take since there are no directions on the canister. Other than that, I love this product.

Good product

Posted by 4614542094586666124 on Jul 25, 2016

Makes my skin smoother. Less wrinkles. Taking it with hyaluronic acid

Best collagen out there

Posted by 4881398756537924797 on Sep 29, 2016

I love this! Has helped with my nails, and hair tremendously

taste awful

Posted by 5255387456002369826 on Aug 31, 2016

the taste awful but i juz finished one and going to buy agn becoz of the reasonable price ,i can get 2 than 1 meiji. i put this in soya milk ,coffee or chocolate, i cant stand for juz mix wif water. you may not see its benefit when you are taking but you can see the bad things after you stop using. this s my opinion.

no more muscle cramps in legs

Posted by Reviewer1083963 on Apr 23, 2015

Have been taking it about once every three days for 3 months. It is like drinking a wet dog(the smell!), but I definitely notice the decrease in muscle cramps since taking it. Didn't know about taking it w/ vit C, but I do now - these reviews are so informative.