Prefer Neocell's

Posted by Reviewer2093487 on Oct 20, 2009

I bought this because the Neocell's one was OOS when I was ordering. The description is pretty much the same as Neocell's, so I'm assuming that they have the same supplier. The difference between the two is that this has added vitamin C, which makes it taste different. I usually drink it with carrot juice and I can detect the difference in taste of the juice when I use this whereas the Neocell's does not affect the taste of the juice. The added vitamin C does make it more convenient so that I won't have to take a separate supplement but I still prefer Neocell's.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3122402 on Dec 19, 2009

It sems to be working great. I had knee pain and is has subsided. Only problem is mixing it i find that if you mix it with warm water it mixes great but cold water it clumps. My skin and hair seem to be better too which is an added bonus. I have been taking it for about 1 month and i am comparing it to another type of collagen that was costing me $30 for two weeks suppositly the best kind you can take and i find this product comparable for a fraction of the cost!

Just Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1418187 on Dec 22, 2010

I was using Neocell but this one dissolves quickly and it taste better :) love it, I've been using Collagen 6 months ago and my skin is amazing!

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Sep 12, 2011

I have used now 4 packages this collagen and I noticed after a week use, that my skin (in the face) looks more fresh and my wrinkles started to fade. Also gives your hair more shine and makes more slippery. I kind of have spots so I noticed, it gives more spots at the beginning of use.

A genuine skin care product!

Posted by goteborg on Jun 28, 2012

Very important if wanting a glowing skin with less wrinkles. Skin care is not only about using a skin cream morning and evening. Adding collagen to your daily routine will further assist your skin in the fight against wrinkles, sun damages etc from within too, not only from the outer layers of the skin. Combined with water and healthy food you'll se fast results. Especially after having done a chemical peeling. Makes the skin soft and helps rebuild the skin. Dissolve a scoop of collagen in the morning. A glass of fresh water or some natural, sugarfree and healthy juice - and off you go. The positive effects on your skin, joints etc will come already within a week. The price is great, will def continue to buy this.