Amazing!

Posted by 4963585385278357588 on Dec 12, 2015

I've never thought this could work so goooood. Wrinkles, stretch marks and acne are much much smaller, lighter or gone!!

對我很有效果

Posted by ivykao on Jul 08, 2016

前前後後自己喝、送朋友、朋友託我買的加起來已買過十來罐,我因為作飯、作家事手很容易乾,十支手指頭的指甲有一半以上邊緣都斷裂,常常是護手霜不離身,到後來嚴重到作點家事煮飯都帶手套,但改善不大,因為洗澡等等很難完全不碰到水,最討厭是洗頭斷裂的指甲勾到頭髮,後來買了幫助指甲、頭髮生長的營養補充錠吃過,頭髮和指甲真的長的快,但乾燥、斷裂的問題沒有太大的改善,直到後來喝了這個,當初我只是為了想讓臉更飽滿,所以我每天運動的時候加了一匙在bcaa裡面一起補充,結果一瓶都還沒喝完問題全好了,我非常意外,因為如同我所說,我喝這只是為了臉,但我的手不再乾燥,我幾乎是忘記要擦護手霜這件事,指甲長出新的後,也不再斷裂,更好的是,我有時吃到太上火的東西,大腿根部後側和屁股會長痘痘,也因為這樣還去看過皮膚科,這些問題在我補充半個月後幾乎是沒再犯過,最近買了另個牌子也是銷量很好的來試試,等我喝完再來寫評論。

Good product

Posted by 4614542094586666124 on Jul 25, 2016

Makes my skin smoother. Less wrinkles. Taking it with hyaluronic acid

Great product for the price

Posted by 4641997977191374946 on Aug 03, 2016

At first I didn't like the taste, but now I have gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me. You can, of course, put it in some juice. I have noticed a slight plumping of my skin, but I should probably take it for a longer time. I will repurchase it because I do believe it is beneficial to my bones, joints, skin, and hair. I feel a bit more flexible when I am working out.

taste awful

Posted by 5255387456002369826 on Aug 31, 2016

the taste awful but i juz finished one and going to buy agn becoz of the reasonable price ,i can get 2 than 1 meiji. i put this in soya milk ,coffee or chocolate, i cant stand for juz mix wif water. you may not see its benefit when you are taking but you can see the bad things after you stop using. this s my opinion.

no more muscle cramps in legs

Posted by Reviewer1083963 on Apr 23, 2015

Have been taking it about once every three days for 3 months. It is like drinking a wet dog(the smell!), but I definitely notice the decrease in muscle cramps since taking it. Didn't know about taking it w/ vit C, but I do now - these reviews are so informative.

easy to eat

Posted by 5371581437452779479 on Dec 02, 2014

It easy to mix with juice. Easy to eat a day 1 tsp. Skin looking much better

collagen

Posted by 5755836560491337858 on Dec 04, 2014

it seems good collagen but I might not get result at this moment

good basic product

Posted by 5143771178078693302 on Dec 11, 2014

good collagen

My mum likes it

Posted by Reviewer1343507 on Feb 10, 2014

My mum suffers from ostheoporosis and this product is helping her with her sore bones, noticed a healthier hair and nails too!