Not that good for me

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Dec 19, 2013

Having used Neocell almost one year, I came across an offer for Dr. Best. Happy to save money, I ordered many boxes. Used them without thinking particularly of the result. When I went back to the Neocell, I noticed that Dr. Best had not had the same effect. After a few days back on Neocell, the skin was again velvety and with noticeably fewer bumps. I'm going to stick with what works for me.

Es espera.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Sin usar aún.

MEDIO

Posted by 4613897362935997574 on Jul 27, 2013

NÃO TENHO COMO AVALIAR AINDA

Collageeni

Posted by 5144432842054557560 on Oct 16, 2014

This should be osteoarthritis. mother has osteoarthritis. This collagen is not suitable for someone your mother is not a part of him. She used it for a week and finger swelled more. I do not know what the substance is part of what does not. I think that this stuff is good

Not bad

Posted by motherEarth on Nov 28, 2014

Im in the middle of my tub. Cant see a diffrence yet on my skin,hair, ligaments, joints etc.

Good value

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

Good value

SO SO

Posted by Reviewer1449061 on Nov 24, 2011

SOSO

taste like chickenbroth

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Dec 29, 2014

and it probably is. It also made me breakout. I now will use this to make home made masks and mix it with vegetable glycerin

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jul 01, 2015

I tried this a few years ago for a creaky joint in my shoulder and thought this is what helped it to get better. But I had also started a couple of other products--Bone up and Omega 369. My joints remained creak free for several years even when I had stopped taking Best Collagen. I started taking this again when my joint started creaking again and I believe I gave this a fair amount of time--at least 3 months worth and my joint still was just as creaky. This did not help at all.

Malisimo!!!!

Posted by 5556619121159761405 on Dec 12, 2014

Produce un dolor de estómago increible!!!