Not bad

Posted by motherEarth on Nov 28, 2014

Im in the middle of my tub. Cant see a diffrence yet on my skin,hair, ligaments, joints etc.

SO SO

Posted by Reviewer1449061 on Nov 24, 2011

SOSO

If you don't mind the chalky consistency it's OK

Posted by MyDiscountCode-CAG402 on Apr 23, 2013

I prefer the pills. This is hard to mix in with food, although with the blender it's not too bad. Tastes a bit chalky and so you can identify the taste when it's mixed in with shakes.

taste like chickenbroth

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Dec 29, 2014

and it probably is. It also made me breakout. I now will use this to make home made masks and mix it with vegetable glycerin

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jul 01, 2015

I tried this a few years ago for a creaky joint in my shoulder and thought this is what helped it to get better. But I had also started a couple of other products--Bone up and Omega 369. My joints remained creak free for several years even when I had stopped taking Best Collagen. I started taking this again when my joint started creaking again and I believe I gave this a fair amount of time--at least 3 months worth and my joint still was just as creaky. This did not help at all.

Malisimo!!!!

Posted by 5556619121159761405 on Dec 12, 2014

Produce un dolor de estómago increible!!!

very good

Posted by coupon-code-NOV689 on Oct 26, 2011

very good, it helps not to hurt more liver and chuvtva great. Will buy again.

good!

Posted by Reviewer3132117 on Jun 15, 2011

Since then, the more it eats more like collagen.

Good price, horrible taste

Posted by 5732951190895432565 on Jul 01, 2013

I bought this on the recommendation of a person I know, who was very pleased with it. The price of the product is quite good and I trust the brand; Doctor's Best. However I won't be buying it again. The taste I think is horrible, even in my favourite juice I couldn't stand the taste. I should say that I've always been a bit peculiar about the taste of things however. It didn't dissolve easily in water or juice. I've given it three stars, because I think the price weighs up a bit for the taste. I'd say give it a chance because the price is good, but if you are picky about taste try something else.

Never ending

Posted by Reviewer1291584 on Mar 21, 2011

Great for hair growth. I love the healthy effects it is having with hair strength and the increase in volume. Thank you