EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.36

$19.99

Savings of: $10.63 (53% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Es necesario 2 meses mínimo para ver resultados

Posted by MLandCOMPANY on Feb 07, 2014

Esto funciona, pero cada bote dura 3 semanas y tienes que gastar dos para observar cambios en tu cuerpo. Yo no lo uso tres veces al día, porque sería mi ruina y lo limito a una vez al día, antes del desayuno (antes de tomarme una naranja, pues la vitamina C ayuda a asimilarlo mejor)y haciéndolo así, me dura unas 6 semanas. Yo quise probarlo porque tengo mucha tendencia a las estrías, por un déficit de colágeno y tengo que decir que he acertado, las estrías incipientes poco a poco se han ido atenuando, disminuyendo su color violáceo o rosado y algunas desapareciendo al fin, en cuando a las antiguas ya blancas, se han estrechado y el hundimiento en la piel se va haciendo menor, con lo cual se notan mucho menos y para mayores resultados recomiendo compaginarlo con productos tópicos. La piel la tengo menos seca en general y la cara tiene un brillo más saludable, también he notado que mi pelo súper reseco ha pasado a a ser solo seco y también va muy bien cuando haces deporte, las articulaciones se resienten mucho menos.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good

Posted by 4921369475995446862 on Mar 06, 2015

Very good

Was this review helpful to you?

it is very good for acne prone skins

Posted by 4779237245836692617 on Mar 26, 2015

I USE IT IN MY EVENING JUICE , TASTE OFCOURSE NOT VERY GOOD BUT , I NEED TO SEE EFFECT OF IT AND IT DOES THE JOB , FIRST TIME WHEN I USE IT AS A MASK BLENDED WITH BLACKBERRY , MY FACE BECAME SMOOTHER AND I LIKED THE EFFECT

Was this review helpful to you?

For everyone

Posted by Ronolss on Sep 23, 2014

Collagen is a protein that is part of cartilage, bone, and other tissues in animals and humans. A must for everyone.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by Reviewer2473715 on Dec 02, 2014

Health, Beautiful, Strength hair, nail, skin

Was this review helpful to you?

ดี

Posted by 5481467869462307866 on Jan 15, 2014

ถูกและดีต้องอันนี้แหระ

Was this review helpful to you?

Works great for me

Posted by 4829253462526779886 on Aug 16, 2014

I've only been using this product for a few weeks. I started trying to lose weight and eat healthier by making fruit smoothies and home-made V8 type drinks. This blends well and has no taste after being well mixed in the blender. I put my fruit\veggie ingredients in first and put this on top last so it doesn't sink to the bottom before blending. So far my skin feels smoother and firmer. I also noticed that I haven't had to use moisturizing face lotion hardly at all. I just purchased two more containers. Will continue to purchase as long as I see good results! Thanks iHerb for offering this product at a great price!

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2203726 on May 18, 2015

Nice, a bit hard to prepare.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Sep 10, 2012

Can really tell a difference when I use this in my face.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Apr 20, 2012

I noticed its effect in my skin and hair but not in my joins.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 263 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »