Customer Reviews

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, 7.1 oz (200 g)

$9.36
$19.99
Savings of: $10.63 (53% Off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 753 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 16-20 of 193 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Really is the Best!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5395220740634472964 on Jan 05, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! . I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Es necesario 2 meses mínimo para ver resultados

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by MLandCOMPANY From Spain on Feb 07, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Esto funciona, pero cada bote dura 3 semanas y tienes que gastar dos para observar cambios en tu cuerpo. Yo no lo uso tres veces al día, porque sería mi ruina y lo limito a una vez al día, antes del desayuno (antes de tomarme una naranja, pues la vitamina C ayuda a asimilarlo mejor)y haciéndolo así, me dura unas 6 semanas. Yo quise probarlo porque tengo mucha tendencia a las estrías, por un déficit de colágeno y tengo que decir que he acertado, las estrías incipientes poco a poco se han ido atenuando, disminuyendo su color violáceo o rosado y algunas desapareciendo al fin, en cuando a las antiguas ya blancas, se han estrechado y el hundimiento en la piel se va haciendo menor, con lo cual se notan mucho menos y para mayores resultados recomiendo compaginarlo con productos tópicos. La piel la tengo menos seca en general y la cara tiene un brillo más saludable, también he notado que mi pelo súper reseco ha pasado a a ser solo seco y también va muy bien cuando haces deporte, las articulaciones se resienten mucho menos.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

collagen

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3296381 From Russian Federation on Dec 24, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I noticed a difference in my hair in the first week, using the formula, but I hate the smell and taste after dissolving in water, and a glass of cold water after to make it better. I drink with hyaluronic acid.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

SO SO

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1449061 From Korea, Republic of on Nov 24, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

SOSO

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very bad taste

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 21, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I believe it is good product, but the taste is just awful. I think I will seek skin improvement from other sources like greens further in my life or will choose capsule form, because it is difficult to me to consume pure collagen.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 193 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives