Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2946867 on Jun 09, 2011

Best collagen powder I've tried so far. Only problem I have is that the label doesn't give the origins

hard to tell the effect

Posted by 5421526853340100994 on Jul 25, 2013

i don't think it improved anything. The effect of oral consumption of Collagen is doubtful

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2203726 on May 18, 2015

Nice, a bit hard to prepare.

GOOD

Posted by Trinity on Mar 29, 2014

I think it's a good product. I tried NEO's one to compare as there are so many glowing reviews for it, but this one is OK as well. It also mixes with juices easier that the other one. All in all, a very good collagen powder. And no additives/fillers/binders.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Sep 10, 2012

Can really tell a difference when I use this in my face.

Great product for the price

Posted by 4641997977191374946 on Aug 03, 2016

At first I didn't like the taste, but now I have gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me. You can, of course, put it in some juice. I have noticed a slight plumping of my skin, but I should probably take it for a longer time. I will repurchase it because I do believe it is beneficial to my bones, joints, skin, and hair. I feel a bit more flexible when I am working out.

Very good

Posted by 4921369475995446862 on Mar 06, 2015

Very good

ดี

Posted by 5481467869462307866 on Jan 15, 2014

ถูกและดีต้องอันนี้แหระ

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1013454 on May 07, 2012

Me and my husband use this every morning with orange juice and I definitely see the difference in his skin. He also says his skin feels much better and that he doesn't feel the need for moisturizer as much. I haven't taken it as long as him yet.

Works great for me

Posted by 4829253462526779886 on Aug 16, 2014

I've only been using this product for a few weeks. I started trying to lose weight and eat healthier by making fruit smoothies and home-made V8 type drinks. This blends well and has no taste after being well mixed in the blender. I put my fruit\veggie ingredients in first and put this on top last so it doesn't sink to the bottom before blending. So far my skin feels smoother and firmer. I also noticed that I haven't had to use moisturizing face lotion hardly at all. I just purchased two more containers. Will continue to purchase as long as I see good results! Thanks iHerb for offering this product at a great price!