Really IS the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Jul 06, 2011

I had a knee injury almost 2 years ago - within a month of taking this collagen I noticed that I hardly ever thought about my knee, which is a wonderful thing after your attention has been focused on a painful area for a long time.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2946867 on Jun 09, 2011

Best collagen powder I've tried so far. Only problem I have is that the label doesn't give the origins

hard to tell the effect

Posted by 5421526853340100994 on Jul 25, 2013

i don't think it improved anything. The effect of oral consumption of Collagen is doubtful

Very good

Posted by 4921369475995446862 on Mar 06, 2015

Very good

it is very good for acne prone skins

Posted by 4779237245836692617 on Mar 26, 2015

I USE IT IN MY EVENING JUICE , TASTE OFCOURSE NOT VERY GOOD BUT , I NEED TO SEE EFFECT OF IT AND IT DOES THE JOB , FIRST TIME WHEN I USE IT AS A MASK BLENDED WITH BLACKBERRY , MY FACE BECAME SMOOTHER AND I LIKED THE EFFECT

For everyone

Posted by Ronolss on Sep 23, 2014

Collagen is a protein that is part of cartilage, bone, and other tissues in animals and humans. A must for everyone.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2473715 on Dec 02, 2014

Health, Beautiful, Strength hair, nail, skin

ดี

Posted by 5481467869462307866 on Jan 15, 2014

ถูกและดีต้องอันนี้แหระ

GOOD

Posted by Trinity on Mar 29, 2014

I think it's a good product. I tried NEO's one to compare as there are so many glowing reviews for it, but this one is OK as well. It also mixes with juices easier that the other one. All in all, a very good collagen powder. And no additives/fillers/binders.

Works great for me

Posted by 4829253462526779886 on Aug 16, 2014

I've only been using this product for a few weeks. I started trying to lose weight and eat healthier by making fruit smoothies and home-made V8 type drinks. This blends well and has no taste after being well mixed in the blender. I put my fruit\veggie ingredients in first and put this on top last so it doesn't sink to the bottom before blending. So far my skin feels smoother and firmer. I also noticed that I haven't had to use moisturizing face lotion hardly at all. I just purchased two more containers. Will continue to purchase as long as I see good results! Thanks iHerb for offering this product at a great price!