EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.36

$19.99

Savings of: $10.63 (53% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1013454 on May 07, 2012

Me and my husband use this every morning with orange juice and I definitely see the difference in his skin. He also says his skin feels much better and that he doesn't feel the need for moisturizer as much. I haven't taken it as long as him yet.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2203726 on May 18, 2015

Nice, a bit hard to prepare.

Was this review helpful to you?

對我很有效果

Posted by ivykao on May 25, 2016

我因為作飯、作家事手很容易乾,十支手指頭的指甲有一半以上邊緣都斷裂,常常是護手霜不離身,到後來嚴重到作點家事煮飯都帶手套,但改善不大,因為洗澡等等很難完全不碰到水,最討厭是洗頭斷裂的指甲勾到頭髮,後來買了幫助指甲、頭髮生長的營養補充錠吃過,頭髮和指甲真的長的快,但乾燥、斷裂的問題沒有太大的改善,直到後來喝了這個,當初我只是為了想讓臉更飽滿,所以我每天運動的時候加了一匙在bcaa裡面一起補充,結果一瓶都還沒喝完問題全好了,我非常意外,因為如同我所說,我喝這只是為了臉,但我的手不再乾燥,我幾乎是忘記要擦護手霜這件事,指甲長出新的後,也不再斷裂,更好的是,我有時吃到太上火的東西,大腿根部後側和屁股會長痘痘,也因為這樣還去看過皮膚科,這些問題在我補充半個月後幾乎是沒再犯過,最近買了另個牌子也是銷量很好的來試試,等我喝完再來寫評論。

Was this review helpful to you?

ดี

Posted by 5481467869462307866 on Jan 15, 2014

ถูกและดีต้องอันนี้แหระ

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good

Posted by 4921369475995446862 on Mar 06, 2015

Very good

Was this review helpful to you?

it is very good for acne prone skins

Posted by 4779237245836692617 on Mar 26, 2015

I USE IT IN MY EVENING JUICE , TASTE OFCOURSE NOT VERY GOOD BUT , I NEED TO SEE EFFECT OF IT AND IT DOES THE JOB , FIRST TIME WHEN I USE IT AS A MASK BLENDED WITH BLACKBERRY , MY FACE BECAME SMOOTHER AND I LIKED THE EFFECT

Was this review helpful to you?

For everyone

Posted by Ronolss on Sep 23, 2014

Collagen is a protein that is part of cartilage, bone, and other tissues in animals and humans. A must for everyone.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by Reviewer2473715 on Dec 02, 2014

Health, Beautiful, Strength hair, nail, skin

Was this review helpful to you?

Es necesario 2 meses mínimo para ver resultados

Posted by MLandCOMPANY on Feb 07, 2014

Esto funciona, pero cada bote dura 3 semanas y tienes que gastar dos para observar cambios en tu cuerpo. Yo no lo uso tres veces al día, porque sería mi ruina y lo limito a una vez al día, antes del desayuno (antes de tomarme una naranja, pues la vitamina C ayuda a asimilarlo mejor)y haciéndolo así, me dura unas 6 semanas. Yo quise probarlo porque tengo mucha tendencia a las estrías, por un déficit de colágeno y tengo que decir que he acertado, las estrías incipientes poco a poco se han ido atenuando, disminuyendo su color violáceo o rosado y algunas desapareciendo al fin, en cuando a las antiguas ya blancas, se han estrechado y el hundimiento en la piel se va haciendo menor, con lo cual se notan mucho menos y para mayores resultados recomiendo compaginarlo con productos tópicos. La piel la tengo menos seca en general y la cara tiene un brillo más saludable, también he notado que mi pelo súper reseco ha pasado a a ser solo seco y también va muy bien cuando haces deporte, las articulaciones se resienten mucho menos.

Was this review helpful to you?

Works great for me

Posted by 4829253462526779886 on Aug 16, 2014

I've only been using this product for a few weeks. I started trying to lose weight and eat healthier by making fruit smoothies and home-made V8 type drinks. This blends well and has no taste after being well mixed in the blender. I put my fruit\veggie ingredients in first and put this on top last so it doesn't sink to the bottom before blending. So far my skin feels smoother and firmer. I also noticed that I haven't had to use moisturizing face lotion hardly at all. I just purchased two more containers. Will continue to purchase as long as I see good results! Thanks iHerb for offering this product at a great price!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 246 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »