Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

iHerb Customer Reviews

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1 & 3, Powder, 7.1 oz (200 g)

$9.98
$19.99
Savings of: $10.01 (50% off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 905 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 16-20 of 217 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Really is the Best!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5395220740634472964 on Jan 05, 2014

I wanted to try this for my knees. It really has helped! In just a week's time! . I never give comments, but b/c other's comments helped me, I am sharing my results.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very good product.

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Feb 01, 2014

I have been using this for approximately 2 weeks and have noticed an improvement in my facial skin. Granted I also take hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid. Still I took those before and didn't notice a difference like I do now. Lots of people are comparing this product to Neocell (which is a very good product) but I think both products are comparable but Doctor's Best is a little less expensive (even thought Neocell is a very good price too). I would highly recommend this product especially for its anti-aging benefits throughout the body (but you will notice it on your face first).

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Es necesario 2 meses mínimo para ver resultados

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by MLandCOMPANY on Feb 07, 2014

Esto funciona, pero cada bote dura 3 semanas y tienes que gastar dos para observar cambios en tu cuerpo. Yo no lo uso tres veces al día, porque sería mi ruina y lo limito a una vez al día, antes del desayuno (antes de tomarme una naranja, pues la vitamina C ayuda a asimilarlo mejor)y haciéndolo así, me dura unas 6 semanas. Yo quise probarlo porque tengo mucha tendencia a las estrías, por un déficit de colágeno y tengo que decir que he acertado, las estrías incipientes poco a poco se han ido atenuando, disminuyendo su color violáceo o rosado y algunas desapareciendo al fin, en cuando a las antiguas ya blancas, se han estrechado y el hundimiento en la piel se va haciendo menor, con lo cual se notan mucho menos y para mayores resultados recomiendo compaginarlo con productos tópicos. La piel la tengo menos seca en general y la cara tiene un brillo más saludable, también he notado que mi pelo súper reseco ha pasado a a ser solo seco y también va muy bien cuando haces deporte, las articulaciones se resienten mucho menos.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Really IS the Best!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Jul 06, 2011

I had a knee injury almost 2 years ago - within a month of taking this collagen I noticed that I hardly ever thought about my knee, which is a wonderful thing after your attention has been focused on a painful area for a long time.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1396234 on Oct 01, 2009

I notice the difference on my hair in the first week of using the formula, but I do totally hate the smell and after taste, now dissolving in warm water and a cold water glass after make it better.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 217 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »