10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Doctor's Best, Best Curcumin C3 Complex, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Curcumin saves lives

Posted by Reviewer2073441 on Feb 19, 2012

My friend had multiple heart attacks, doctors were preparing for bypass, but I gave my friend curcumin for thirty days and when they pre oped they told my friend "your heart is healing so we are going to wait another 90 days and see, maybe we will just do stents" and that is the pending status. I think this says a lot about the anti inflammatory properties of curcumin.

Best Curcumin with Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2739714 on Mar 26, 2007

I switched to Best Curcumin with bioperine from plain curcumin because the plain curcumin was not being absorbed very well (I have an ileostomy and could easily observe the yellow clumps passing through). With the addition of bioperine, it appears that it is well absorbed.

Fantastic product - I'll never be without it!!

Posted by Reviewer1391297 on Nov 14, 2009

I'm 30 years old, work in a professional environment and wear high heels every day. About 2 years ago, the joint in my big toe started to ache constantly, even when I wasn't wearing heels. I had it checked by a podiatrist who said that it was arthritis and that there really wasn't anything I could do for it, short of surgery at some point down the road if it got really bad. I'd read about curcumin for the anti-cancer benefits, and that was actually the reason I began taking it. At the time, I didn't know that it was also good for arthritis. Within a couple of days of taking it (I started with 2 caps, twice a day), my toe completely stopped bothering me. I basically just stopped noticing the pain. I've taken it for close to 2 months now and am now taking 1 cap twice a day. This stuff is amazing!! I just recommended it to my mom, who is beginning to feel some arthritis in her hands, and to a friend whose joints hurt after running. This is 1 supplement that I will continue to take indefinitely!

KEPT ME FROM HAVING BACK SURGERY!!!

Posted by Reviewer2262861 on Feb 20, 2012

This product is amazing!! I haad a herniated disk in my back at L5 that was causing SEVERE sciatica. I had no feeling in my right calf and right foot, and, severe pain up my right leg into my buttocks. I was in so much pain, I would not be able to walk at times. The nuerosurgeon said that I had no other option but surgery. I was against getting surgery and wanted to try other options first. I took this product along with Boswelia and all of my symptoms have completely disappeared. I went to my follow up appointment with the doctor and he said my recovery was "nothing short of amazing". I also did physical therapy exercises for 5 weeks and accupuncture for six weeks, but; bottom line...I am cured! Try this first before surgery.

Usual Doctor's Best quality and Price

Posted by Reviewer2586382 on Apr 04, 2008

I usually go for Doctor's Best where they are avialable when looking for supplements. Only occasionally do they not have the best price per gm or the exact ingredients I require. I research my suppliements before buying accross the net and if you look at the ingredients and additives they use, they often have it just right. 4 Stars because of the Gelatine capsule. I am 99.99% vegatarian, but I wont sacfrice a good vitamin because of gelatin, however DB could do better here.