Product made my father very ill

Posted by Reviewer2838719 on Sep 28, 2012

My father suffers from arthritis and doesn't want to take the usual medications due to the side effects. I had taken this product before with good results, but when he took a pill with a meal he was throwing up for hours. He was fine later, but obviously he can't take this. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up.

they changed the formulation

Posted by Reviewer2859348 on Jul 10, 2012

I took this brand curcumin for a couple of years without side effects. It was yellow in colour. The colour of the powder in the last order had changed to orange and it is causing me severe pain in the abdomen. Turmeric does this too and judging by the change in colour, (more) turmeric is being added to cut corners.

Depends on Your Constituton

Posted by Reviewer2053835 on Jan 02, 2009

This was too powerful a dosage for me. It caused mausea and gas.

Way Too Expensive

Posted by Reviewer2633295 on Dec 18, 2010

Purchased a month ago here at iherb for 17.00 dollars now 26.00...will be pruchasing another brand or at my local healtfood store which is way cheaper.....

Stay away

Posted by 5259812573621017168 on Apr 16, 2016

This product made me very sick. I had to stay in bed all day because of stomach pain and dizziness. I'm really disappointed because this product is quite expensive

disaster

Posted by Reviewer1868167 on Jan 05, 2011

total disaster.... apparently some pills had opened in the bottle and everything was covered in orange, including my hands everytime i go to get a pill... i threw half the bottle away and have to wipe off the ones that are remaining.. and to make matters worse, the orange color stains. what a disaster...

Curcumin