New To iHerb?

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good product, BAD packaging

Posted by Reviewer3236075 on Nov 14, 2007

I have tried several brands of Curcumin and like DB the best. However, several caps have had the silver protective top shield stuck to them and I could not remove. (Had to pour the contents over my Indian food) I will still buy, but... BEWARE!

lousy taste

Posted by Reviewer3018514 on Nov 14, 2008

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.

NOT SURE

Posted by Reviewer2859122 on May 07, 2010

MY HUSBAND IS TAKING THIS ANTIOXIDANT FOR MULTIPLE MYELOMA. HE COMPLETED A STEM CELL TRANSPLANT AND IS HOPING THAT IT WILL HELP HIM MAINTAIN HIS REMISSION.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Sep 17, 2010

This supplement maybe helped me, but I am not sure. As any of such it probably works gently on the system. I can for sure say, that I fel tad better taking 3 capsules a day rather than one. I would still buy curcumin from time to time to help my body to detox.

Inflamation reduction

Posted by Reviewer3215559 on May 20, 2009

I am taking this product to reduce inflamation. Since I haven't had a new blood work done since I began the program, I don't yet know if its working as hoped.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »