Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best Curcumin C3 Complex, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

the science on curcumin is ridic promising

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

And this is the best way to take it. Smokers especially should take note for its anti lung cancer potential.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer3178576 on Mar 31, 2008

I take this product to assist with controlling my Gout. I found it to be best in it's class.It has anti-imflamation properties essential when dealing with Gout. The added Bioperine augments the asorption of the Curcumin.

curcumin--tumeric (curry ingredient)

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Sep 19, 2008

The only way you'll know this anti-inflammatory ingredient works is by NOT getting cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other maladies thought to be caused or accelerated by inflammation that comes on as we age. In curry-eating India the incident of such diseases is lower than in the western world. So I take it as a preventative.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1572805 on Nov 27, 2007

This is a high quality Curcumin extract from Turmeric and is different from those products that contain only turmeric.

RELIEVED MY RHEUMATOID PAIN & FEVER

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Aug 12, 2010

I can say enough good things about what Curcumin supplements has done for my RA in my wrists. This is nothing short of a miracle “natural” supplement, that in my opinion deserves much more attention in the medical field. I have RA in my right wrist and somewhat in the left wrist as well. Before taking Doctor’s Best Curcumin I was using OTC pain killers when I would need pain relief for swollen right wrist and fever. I started using Curcumin once-a-day with morning meal to see how my body reacts to it. After the 3rd day I noticed a slight relief in wrist pain but nothing to shout about. Decided to up the dose to twice-a-day with dinner meal, and after a couple of days I was now feeling much less pain in both wrists. Started feeling a severe RA attack on my right wrist coming on so I increased the dose to three capsules a day with meals. I couldn’t believe what happen after a couple of days. The RA attack on my right wrist never got beyond just slight manageable pain, no swelling, and no fever, unbelievable! I now just take one capsule in the morning and use two or three capsules if needed for moderate to severe attacks. Contrary to what other manufacturers or articles on the long term use of Curcumin supplements might cause some stomach distress, I have experienced absolutely none. I also use other supplements for RA to complement the Curcumin so you might want to read my other reviews on: Now “Pantothenic Acid”, Now “Opti-Zinc”, and Now “EGCg-Green tea”.