"Best" curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on Oct 30, 2007

This is a high-quality curcumin product at an excellent price. This is the one to buy.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on Jan 06, 2009

My mother has osteoarthritis and can not take over-the-counter NSAIDS. I did extensive research to find a quality herbal supplement. Curcumin has helped her knees tremendously, and after my research I decided to take it myself for overall health reasons (it has very powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties).

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 14, 2009

Was having sporadic inflammation of almost every joint in my body. Turmeric helped it immensely.

Neuroprotective

Posted by Reviewer2610001 on Jun 18, 2010

I use this to repair stress induced damage to my cognition. I combine this with fish oil, 10mg pregnenolone, Lithium Oratate (not the drug but the supplement)and a b-complex. Huge improvement in my thinking and creativity from six months ago.

Doctor's Best Curcumn C3 Complex

Posted by Reviewer2734919 on Jun 28, 2010

Having been diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, I purchased this for its anti-inflammatory benefits, however I noticed I had no seasonal allergies this year. They've been so bad all I wanted to do was stay in bed with the covers over my head for a month (not possible, of course!) But I can only think that an unintended benefit is that the curcumin was a "cure" for seasonal allergies to tree pollen. (And the numbness and tingling in my hand is reduced.)

Doctor's Best, Best Curcumin with Bioperine 500

Posted by Reviewer1539519 on Apr 09, 2008

Love this product. I take it for RA. One of my concerns was the expiration date which was excellent. I did not want to get an old product. I have been taking this for 3 years.

Extract from tumric

Posted by Reviewer1279821 on Mar 07, 2009

My wife uses this product, it helps her with her joint pain. Tumric is known for it's many helth cures.

definitely helping

Posted by Reviewer1347472 on Aug 25, 2009

These caps daily are doing as much good as the oral prednizone I had been taking.

Doctor's Best is best again

Posted by Reviewer1425717 on Oct 15, 2009

Curcumin acts as a free radical scavenger and antioxidant and Doctor's Best makes it easy to take. Excellent brand and excellent supplement (spice).

Great