good product

Posted by Reviewer1688515 on Nov 03, 2008

I take curcumin because it was recommended by the American Cancer Society. I had breast cancer and there is the thought inflamation may be connected to breast cancer. So I'm pleased with the product. It is a reasonable price because I plan to never be without it. I-herb has the best selection of supplements.

Headaches gone!

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Oct 04, 2011

My husband has had chronic headaches and neck stiffness caused by arthritis in his shoulders and upper back for years. They got so bad that he was getting one or two headaches daily, along with his neck feeling very uncomfortable from the stiffness. He went to a pain specialist (anesthesiologist) who gave him four steroid injections under general anesthesia in his neck over a period of a couple of years; the first one helped but the others didn't. Then he started going to a physical therapist who helped decrease the frequency of the headaches, but it didn't get rid of them. He was taking ibuprofen almost daily, which can cause its own serious problems. Then I convinced him to take curcumin because I'd read a lot of articles about how it is a potent anti-inflammatory and may help prevent cancer. I wasn't even thinking of it helping his headaches. But -- he has not had a headache, or any neck stiffness, in over a month and has not taken any ibuprofen in a month. The curcumin got rid of his headaches and neck stiffness, probably by reducing the inflammation related to his arthritis. It's a miracle for my husband, and I can't say enough good things about curcumin. I've been taking it every day for about three years for cancer prevention and because I keep reading articles about how inflammatory responses in the body are increasingly believed to cause all sorts of diseases, and curcumin is a very powerful anti-inflammatory. And a lot safer than NSAIDs and prescription anti-inflammatories.

customer

Posted by Reviewer2718689 on Oct 24, 2007

The product is very good for it's purpose for me. It could be priced a little lower. Packaging of product, web site ordering and shipping are great.

"Best" curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on Oct 30, 2007

This is a high-quality curcumin product at an excellent price. This is the one to buy.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2519351 on Jan 06, 2009

My mother has osteoarthritis and can not take over-the-counter NSAIDS. I did extensive research to find a quality herbal supplement. Curcumin has helped her knees tremendously, and after my research I decided to take it myself for overall health reasons (it has very powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties).

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 14, 2009

Was having sporadic inflammation of almost every joint in my body. Turmeric helped it immensely.

Doctor's Best, Best Curcumin with Bioperine 500

Posted by Reviewer1539519 on Apr 09, 2008

Love this product. I take it for RA. One of my concerns was the expiration date which was excellent. I did not want to get an old product. I have been taking this for 3 years.

Neuroprotective

Posted by Reviewer2610001 on Jun 18, 2010

I use this to repair stress induced damage to my cognition. I combine this with fish oil, 10mg pregnenolone, Lithium Oratate (not the drug but the supplement)and a b-complex. Huge improvement in my thinking and creativity from six months ago.

Doctor's Best Curcumn C3 Complex

Posted by Reviewer2734919 on Jun 28, 2010

Having been diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, I purchased this for its anti-inflammatory benefits, however I noticed I had no seasonal allergies this year. They've been so bad all I wanted to do was stay in bed with the covers over my head for a month (not possible, of course!) But I can only think that an unintended benefit is that the curcumin was a "cure" for seasonal allergies to tree pollen. (And the numbness and tingling in my hand is reduced.)

Extract from tumric

Posted by Reviewer1279821 on Mar 07, 2009

My wife uses this product, it helps her with her joint pain. Tumric is known for it's many helth cures.