Curcumin plus BioPerine is an excellent combo

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on Mar 14, 2010

I have used several different curcumin versions over the last two years (as a cancer survivor) and this is the best one I've found. I take quite a bit of it (six tabs a day) but I feel it is what has brought my tumor markers down. Read the research ...

Doctor's. Best Curcumin 1000 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2414038 on Sep 16, 2009

I believe Curcumin protects against diseases like cancer. In India where Curcumin (in curry) is part of the daily diet, cancer rates are very low.

Doctor's Best, Best Curcumin C3 Complex, with BioPerine, 1000 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2913636 on Dec 06, 2009

I compared strengths, prices, and compounds - this seemed to be the best price for the highest concentrate/most doses.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1041451 on Feb 18, 2011

This has been a great supplement for my prostate cancer that is now in remission.

"Indian Gold"

Posted by Reviewer2598294 on Sep 02, 2010

Brilliant product - my top cancer fighter! Great price too!

Very efficient in relieving knee pain.

Posted by Reviewer1201011 on Apr 09, 2011

It was indeed a good product. After taking only for 1 month, I hardly feel pain in my knee. Will continue to take this product.

This compound has been used in research and its a great source

Posted by 5006021369208976938 on Jan 17, 2014

Please do research your own information. In this case I know the studies involving this complex from the manufacturer rather than through doctors best. It's used in most university studies I use and I was pleased to see Doctors Best uses their compound. Feel free to double check me, so you feel confident you are getting what you really want. I take it daily to break down a specific protein I won't mention to avoid giving medical advice, but peer reviewed research from reputable sources is available about this complex. It's an excellent source.

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1202802 on Sep 08, 2009

I have tremendous success with l-tryptophan for endorphin replenishment, this product worked very effectively when I was in an acute pain state. The combination increased the assimability.

A needed Nutrient

Posted by Reviewer1430593 on Feb 08, 2010

This is something that I have done research on. It is the right dose at the right price. Something I will continue to take.

very potent

Posted by Reviewer2566354 on May 12, 2010

this is a very potent form of curcumin its handy not having to take these with pepper for absorbtion since it contains the active ingredient needed for absorbtion.