Great Herb

Posted by Reviewer2562154 on Sep 02, 2009

Great prices from iHerb, and I use this herb as a part of my cancer protocol - to help prevent recurrence. Hubby also takes it to help keep prostate problems away. Wouldn't be without it.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1445016 on Jul 17, 2011

Simply the best Curcumin/Turmeric supplement out there.

Curcumin is very good for the body

Posted by Reviewer3362783 on Jul 21, 2011

I've been taking it for years. I watched a TV program which said it was very, very good for the body and everyone should be taking it. I've read many articles to back it up stating that it should be in everyone's daily intake. I'm 61 and very healthy and active so I guess it's working.

good for pain relief

Posted by truevitality on Oct 21, 2012

I have a client who did a trial for me with this product. he had intense pain in his shoulder from a torn ligament that he said, "nothing helped",he took 4 tablets at once and said that within a short period of time he felt the pain subside somewhat, so now he is taking the product full time to help with the pain and also with the healing of his ligament

Great all round supplement

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Nov 02, 2009

This is a good combination and quality product. I wish I'd known about it ages ago - it has soothing effect on digestive tract amongst its many other benefits to general health !

good

Posted by Reviewer3252289 on Dec 18, 2010

Good staple to any anti inflammatory regimine

Very large tablets

Posted by Reviewer1081290 on Jun 30, 2011

Haven't seen much result as yet. Tablets are Very large and difficult to swallow.

Excellent quality

Posted by 5581527597078625767 on Feb 15, 2016

I have been taking this for over a year now, though I am on high dosage of 5g daily. This really helps to maintain my medical conditions. Thank you!

Excellent !

Posted by 5700931387367406686 on May 02, 2016

Like this product very much. Helps me find relief from body aches, and help me fight infections with no side effects.

Great product