Doctor's Best, Best D-Phenylalanine, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Helps anxiety, depression and pain

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on Aug 25, 2010

Some people have a deficiency of serotonin which causes depression and anxiety, but having an endorphin deficiency can also cause depression and anxiety. This helped restore my endorphin levels to normal, which helped my depression a bit but also helped my anxiety HUGELY, in fact this is about the most effective thing I have found for my anxiety. I have an arm injury which left me with long-term mild pain, it did help with this too, though the pain came back after I stopped taking D-Phenylalanine, I might not have taken it for long enough.

Works Well

Posted by SteveL on Apr 09, 2010

The D- Form without the L-Phenylalanine is hard to find. This really helps with pain. It definitely does something to help protect endorphins in your body.

just as good as the expensive ones

Posted by NEDERLAND on Nov 06, 2010

this product works very good against joints pain.especially together with low dose naltrexone

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Mar 21, 2011

I call these my new 'happy pills' ... really gave me a good feeling. Not a high of course, just a really good feeling about ... everything. It works better than dlpa for me.

helps my mood

Posted by Reviewer2466342 on Jul 07, 2010

I'm not so weepy when I take 2 per day. I take this product (plain d-phenylalanine) at times when the DL-phenylalanine makes me wired, or makes me wake up too early. This is neutral and doesn't make you wired OR tired.