RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,215.43

₽2,394.27

Экономия: ₽1,178.84 (скидка 49%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Helping my fatigue

Отзыв оставлен 5378249654849778608 Sep 30, 2012

I read that some Fibromyalgia patients get good results with D-Ribose. I have had Fibromyalgia for about 8yrs now but the last 6 months things have gotten very difficult for me. i was seriously considering quiting my job, I just was exhausted all the time and could hardly get through a work day. I ordered this product and within one day I began to feel more energized! I have been taking it two times a day, and the difference in my level of ebnergy is amazing. I can work, clean my house, walk the dogs, and not feel as if I am going to have to sleep for days on end. I still get aches and pains but the bone crushing fatigue has left my body. This has worked better for me than I ever could have imagined. I am meeting with my MD tomorrow and I am going to ask her why SHE did not tell me about this....If you have Fibromyalgia or CFS give it a try. I hope it works for you as it is working so far for me. I am extremely pleased with this product. Thank you thank you!!!!

Doctor's Best D Ribose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2585309 Mar 20, 2009

My husband added D Ribose to his regimen of RALA, Ubiquinol, and acetyl-l-carnitine for heart health. Within a few hours, chest and leg pain he had been experiencing for three months subsided. We have suffered no side effects from taking any of the Doctor's Best supplements.

Helps with muscle fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2586786 May 15, 2009

I deal with chronic fatigue syndrome & exercising can be problematic, but if this is taken before hand it helps with the tiredness in my muscles & overall fatigue.

D-Ribose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2953137 Jun 26, 2010

Dr. Oz recommended this as one thing to take on a regular basis and I hope it is helping my heart and overall health.

D Ribose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3209443 Jan 29, 2013

Bought these for my daughter to try as she suffers from chronic fatigue,and they have really helped her energy levels although she does take 8-10 per day.

AWESOME!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3194469 Jun 21, 2010

I have had more energy and better maintenance to my FM than anything I've tried besides Vitalaxin...A must for energy, FM or CF needs!!

Fantastic - so much energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1263512 Aug 25, 2009

Using this for long term heart and artial health

DB Ribose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2328138 Dec 26, 2009

On my second bottle. Seems to give a good boost of energy for my weight lifting. I have had CHF and this seems to help. I started with 4 tabs and now trying 6 to see if any difference. Feel more energetic.

Helps Father with energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1503463 Feb 25, 2010

This is one supplement my father requests. Its actually taken the swelling out of his legs besides the energy he gets from it.

Gives more energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1916270 Jan 31, 2012

Suffering from a variety of heart related illnesses means energy can be a problem and I have noticed a measurable improvement in energy levels since taking D-Ribose morning (3) and lunch time (3).

Позиции 1-10 из 31