Superior Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1310715 on Mar 31, 2010

DeltaGold Tocotrienols is quite possibly THE BEST vitamin E available ANYWHERE. I have sold this product to many customers in my vitamin store, and have seen lab test results and heard verbal testimonials from my customers that DeltaGold REALLY works! According to DeltaGold's leading expert (Dr. Barrie Tan), the following dosages are most effective: Antioxidant Protection: 25 - 50 mg. Cardiovascular Health: 100 - 125 mg. Anti-Cancer: 300 - 400 mg. And to receive the greatest possible benefits from DeltaGold - do NOT take it with anything else containing vitamin E (especially Alpha Tocopherol)!! Take any other vitamin E-containing products in the morning...and take DeltaGold at night with dinner.

Feel better with this product

Posted by Reviewer1948159 on Oct 18, 2010

I tried the AC Grace tocotrienols and it was too potent for me and I had side effects. Research says you don't need much tocotrienols and 50 mg is perfect for me. Be sure to take at least 6 hours apart from any vitamin E and take with meals that have some fat for best absorption.

reduces clots in menses

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Dec 20, 2010

i tend to get clots in my menses but after taking this the clots just disappear!

My doc says it's the best..

Posted by Reviewer2256452 on Sep 12, 2010

I asked my doctor about this product and he says it's one of the best out there because it's got more delta tocotrienols. Apparently, other products of this type have mostly gamma tocotrienols, which are not as good for you as the delta. If you're going to spend more for the better product...you might as well buy the right one.

Doctor's Best, Tocotrienols, 50 mg, 60 Softgel Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 17, 2009

High quality; vitamin E tocotrienols are potent natural antioxidants.

Needed constituent of Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Sep 16, 2010

Experts now are telling us that we need Tocotrienols as well as the other parts of vitamin E. I take this along with my other vitamin E (Healthy Origins E-1000) to round out my vitamin E supplementation.

good

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 18, 2010

nice deal for the delta gold

good product

Posted by Reviewer1229339 on Feb 20, 2010

good product - well received

great

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Mar 22, 2011

great

Tocotrienols

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Jun 29, 2011

I feel this a good product,I will order it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »