New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best Digestive Enzymes, All Vegetarian, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

not a good choice for bloating, IBS and gas

Posted by Reviewer2835117 on May 20, 2010

i have used nearly most of this product to no avail. the product did NOT stop the gas nor the IBS related disorders. i would NOT recommend this to people who have compromised GI tracts.

doesn't work for me;((

Posted by Reviewer2964917 on Mar 01, 2009

caused some really bad stomach pains, checked with doctor, who identified the ingredient PAPAIN as the culprit.

Severe Reaction

Posted by Reviewer3125677 on Apr 30, 2010

Unfortunately these did not work for me & i had a very bad reaction to this product. Within an hour of taking the supplement as directed I had nausea. For the next 12 hours the nausea was extreme & progressed to vomiting. During this time I also experienced stomach pain which progressed to severe stomach cramping which resulted in hours in the toilet with explosive diarrhea. I was expecting some nausea and stomach pain due to the body adjusting etc however this was not a good experience as I have not felt that sick for a long time. I am too afraid to take this product again. I lost 1.5kg in a day and am still recovering from the toll it took on my body.

Bill

Posted by Reviewer1264275 on Apr 15, 2008

I don't believe the product was of any help, my wife and I both took the enzymes and found them to be very gassie, there fore we will not be finishing the product.

gave me very serious intestinal grief

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Sep 16, 2008

These pills gave me very bad intestinal pain. Not recommended. I wonder if the new cheap prices from Doctor's Best means that there's been a big drop in quality. When the brand was new on the market, the quality seemed to be higher.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »