• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Customer Ratings

Excellent

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

These enzymes are wonderful. I have taken 3 of them every morning on an empty stomach and it has decreased so much inflammation in my body. I put one hand around the other wrist and I can feel how much has gone down. So glad iHerb makes these brands available.

Miss A. Charlotte

Posted by 5122556351602746634 on Apr 09, 2016

These seem to work very well for me. No problems with them so far and I've ordered them for about a year.

These really are one of the best for bloating and reflux

Posted by FightingFatigue on Mar 31, 2016

I've tried everything and these are great for reducing bloating, fermenting food that sits in the gut. More energy and just generally feeling better. I've tried plenty of other enzymes that were good but these are much better. My gut feels happier and more settled and I no longer feel bloated or have gas or fermented food repeating on me or regurgitating

They work

Posted by 5358633304651124082 on Mar 20, 2016

They work, digestion goes easier when taking these. It would be better if they removed Bacillus Subtilis from the formula.

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2630159 on Mar 19, 2016

Decided I needed to take digestive enzymes. As we get older we do not produce as many digestive enzymes as when we were younger. Started feeling better when I took these enzymes (you only need 1 capsule) when I ate. While waiting to see my GI doctor this product is helping me feel better. I learned that there are even prescription enzymes for people whose pancreas does not produce enough.

good good good

Posted by 5609240783544161398 on Feb 20, 2016

At first nothing later the second day and after magic starts

Lifesaver

Posted by 5153374378132243519 on Feb 04, 2016

This absolutely saved me. I'd been having severe intestinal problems for a while (I'll spare you the gory details), and no medications or diets helped. Then I came across this. Quite expensive for my budget, but I was desperate at this point so I decided to try it anyway. After only a couple of days I noticed improvement, and it took a week or so before all my problems were gone. Will definitely repurchase!

DR'S BEST DIGESTIVE ENZYMES

Posted by 5039060903636771822 on Jan 23, 2016

Other enzymes tend to irritate my stomach but nothing from these. I know they are really working because I get hungry a lot sooner after eating. I have paid less and more for other enzymes with less favorable results, I will stick with these. Wish I herb still offered usps as a shipping option, I always got them a day earlier. Chrismas and NY deliveries were horrible with UPS they did not deliver on the days of Christmas Eve or NY Eve along with the holidays so I was without for 3 days, that's why the 4 stars.

Doctor's Best, Best Digestive Enzymes

Posted by 4858706213232416931 on Jan 23, 2016

Having many incompatibilities I take Best Digestive Enzymes since several months and feel, that Incompatibilities get less.

Best Digestive Enzymes!

Posted by chungfai on Dec 29, 2015

Best Digestive Enzymes, I feel better taking this vegetarian enzymes. Not too expensive.