• iHerb Note about expiration date: The expiration date on Doctor's Best products is written in this format: MM YY (Month Year)

• Customer Ratings

Excellent

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

These enzymes are wonderful. I have taken 3 of them every morning on an empty stomach and it has decreased so much inflammation in my body. I put one hand around the other wrist and I can feel how much has gone down. So glad iHerb makes these brands available.

These really are one of the best for bloating and reflux

Posted by FightingFatigue on Mar 31, 2016

I've tried everything and these are great for reducing bloating, fermenting food that sits in the gut. More energy and just generally feeling better. I've tried plenty of other enzymes that were good but these are much better. My gut feels happier and more settled and I no longer feel bloated or have gas or fermented food repeating on me or regurgitating

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2630159 on Mar 19, 2016

Decided I needed to take digestive enzymes. As we get older we do not produce as many digestive enzymes as when we were younger. Started feeling better when I took these enzymes (you only need 1 capsule) when I ate. While waiting to see my GI doctor this product is helping me feel better. I learned that there are even prescription enzymes for people whose pancreas does not produce enough.

Lifesaver

Posted by 5153374378132243519 on Feb 04, 2016

This absolutely saved me. I'd been having severe intestinal problems for a while (I'll spare you the gory details), and no medications or diets helped. Then I came across this. Quite expensive for my budget, but I was desperate at this point so I decided to try it anyway. After only a couple of days I noticed improvement, and it took a week or so before all my problems were gone. Will definitely repurchase!

Doctor's Best, Best Digestive Enzymes

Posted by 4858706213232416931 on Jan 23, 2016

Having many incompatibilities I take Best Digestive Enzymes since several months and feel, that Incompatibilities get less.

You need this

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Dec 12, 2015

Effective.

Doctor's Best, Best Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1851613 on Sep 18, 2015

This works the best for me and I have tried many. I started with one and found I need five or six. My symptoms have really improved. Great product.

IBS

Posted by 4665641294769116153 on Apr 23, 2015

This product brings my gut back to a balanced state from bouts of constipation or diahorrea. I take 2 capsules whenever things start getting out of kilter and one a day until and my gut settles. This happens quicker than with anything else I have tried. I also take 2 capsules whenever I eat things I know will upset my gut and mostly I get away with it !!

REALLY THE BEST ENZYMES I HAVE TRIED

Posted by 5350625034459712986 on Apr 13, 2015

Help with my digestion and with my candida. It is very very good. I will repurchase

Excellent

Posted by 5023874925178002028 on Apr 07, 2015

Such a product and the life extension one is the best.