Doctor's Best, Best Free Lutein, 20 mg, 60 Softgels

Proof it works

Posted by Reviewer2555447 From Great Britain on Nov 06, 2012

I have tried most brands of Lutein and find i can read without my glasses easier with this one,very high quality product.

It seems to work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2298000 From Malaysia on Nov 22, 2009

After taking Free Lutein for one month, I noticed that my eyesight was somewhat getting clearer and less tired in front of the computer screen. Another difference I noticed is that the eyeglasses I've been wearing for 1 year, start to wear my eyes out easily. So I decided to go for an eye check-up. Today, my optician informed me that my eyes have improved by 0.25 point, from the power of 1.75 to 1.50, which is a happy worthy news. I believe that taking this in conjunction with other health products I got from iherb.com has helped a lot in achieving the above result and I am certainly happy to continue taking it.

Easy on the tummy Lutien!

Posted by Reviewer2826264 From California on Oct 04, 2010

Finally a lutien supplement that my body can tolerate. I have IBS and a lot of supplements cause me intestinal distress. This lutien is great and my eyes are grateful too.Thanks.

lutein and zeazanthin

Posted by Reviewer2771747 From California on Oct 18, 2011

i'm taking this because my opthalmalogist recommended the dosage in doctor's best floraglo. most lutein products have a much lower amount and i find this very convenient to take.

Eyesight help

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird From Australia on Dec 03, 2012

Using this on the advice of Dr Sherry Rogers to maybe help a bit with eye strain and screen glare tolerance. I have taken them for a month now. Not sure if they are working yet although I did read subtitles on my TV for the first time in years yesterday without wearing my glasses, so maybe they are. Maybe:)