none

Posted by 5505823430777427503 on Nov 02, 2012

haven`t used it long enough

like this brand

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Nov 01, 2012

I`ve been using lutein for several years, always get a good eye report even at 70 years old. Like this brand because it contains safflower oil, wish it had no soy at all.

Floaters gone

Posted by Reviewer1300247 on Oct 10, 2012

Lots of problems with floaters and old age eyes are not a problem any more since I started taking Floraglo lutien and zeaxanthin. Will never go without. Good price for this item!

Good product value

Posted by Reviewer2266263 on Oct 02, 2012

I used to buy FloraGlo 20mg lutein from my friend who is in MLM company 'Naturally Plus' costing US$75 per bottle. Doctor Best FloraGlo with 20mg lutein cost so much less but with the same product value. It works too for my tired eyes.

Good result

Posted by 5282778767263760599 on Sep 06, 2012

Been taking this for almost two weeks, in combination with Bilberry. Feel the eyes is more comfortable in bright light. like at noon time. May want to try Xangold (Now food) next.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Jul 27, 2012

good for eye health

Great for Price

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Jun 25, 2012

I like this brand because it gives you in one dose a patented Formula and price is good

Eye Health

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

Because I am on the computer, reading on average 8-12 hours daily, I rely on this to keep my eyes in from deteriorating. It's not expensive either. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

Doctor's Best Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1119483 on Mar 26, 2012

I buy this product on-line so I can get 20 mg softgels at a reasonable price. I just wish I could get more in a container to save more money and on the plastic containers.

Expecting results soon

Posted by Reviewer3333355 on Mar 04, 2012

I'm taking 1 capsule a day and i hope to see results soon.. I chose this as it is best selling product at iHerb. Hopefully, it'll make me more healthy