Doctor's Best, Best French Red Wine Extract, 60 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

You will feel the good effects

Posted by Reviewer2737569 on Aug 06, 2012

helps clear the lungs and the sinuses which will affect breathing positively. helps the blood circulation in the extremities. helps relax the blood vessels. It might cause a mild headache when the recommended dose is exceeded. These are immediate effects you can feel from the first day. I however have not used it long enough to report on long term benefits. This product appears to be both safe and effective.

Colleen

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Apr 02, 2014

I have been taking this product for about 6 months now , and it has improved my health generally, I have fibromyalgia and allery problems , both have improved

Cheap price for outstanding quality

Posted by Chengchikeung on Aug 26, 2013

Great product for anti cancer and anti oxidation! The price is the cheaper than any other health shops in HK.

When you can't eat grapes

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Dec 26, 2007

I would prefer to have an orchard of grapes outside my house since grapes have always been one of my favorite healthy foods, but with all the pesticides on them, the high price of organic ones, and not always available, or of good quality, but with this product one can still get the benefits of grapes, the most essential ones, and I do feel that my health is much better because I take this product.

Doc's Best Red Wine Extract

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on May 04, 2008

good product - I can't feel any difference, but I don't think I am supposed to. I use it to combat free radicals - I'm sure it's doing it's job - can't drink actual wine, so this is my best way.