• Formerly known as: Best French Grape Extract

• Reviews | English

Really effective

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

It is really effective for wrinkles and better looking skin, works better than resveratrol by itself. It is not expensive, so I will stick to it long-term. Resveratrol in it also helps balance hormones in men and women, because it is a natural aromatase inhibitor which turns testosterone into estrogen.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1372448 on Sep 23, 2011

Before I took this, my exhaustion does not go away. I felt tiredness all the time. After I took 'Best French Red Wine Extract', it is getting better. I am feeing my energy comes back.

Like it!

Posted by 4792481842421062769 on Feb 15, 2013

Don't know how this thing works, but it really makes my skin glow!

Excellent red wine antioxidant in just a tiny capsule

Posted by VincentYeohLoo on Jan 21, 2016

The main reason i like this product is due to its absolutely tiny capsule which makes it easy to swallow. If the capsule is tiny, you know for sure you're not taking in that much of excipient even though it does contain magnesium stearate. This makes it an excellent way of getting beneficial phenolic antioxidants from red wine though it would not be a reliable supplement for some if Resveratrol is what you're looking for mainly as 1 capsule of it just give a mere 3mg which is not significant . However, some studies do note Resveratrol doses as low as 5mg per day may help long term in cardiovascular health and insulin resistance especially if you're having these health concerns, so you may want to take 2 caps per day to see some of its health benefit. Nonetheless, an excellent product given its reasonable price range and the small capsule size.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on May 13, 2011

The capsules are quite tiny so it makes it very easy to swallow and it's a wonderful product to lower blood pressure. I also drink one glass of concord grape juice daily and I've found my BP has gone down from 138/ 90 to about 125/82. Pretty good!

Resveratrol !

Posted by MLandryTX on Mar 07, 2011

My wife has been taking this supplement since last summer as a general protection against cancer recurrance.

Powerful antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 27, 2012

Well, the French have such a interesting diet and usually suffer less from heart diseases than Americans. It's great to be able to consume a cheap product that has such great antioxidant properties.

good

Posted by Reviewer1073166 on Oct 11, 2011

I eat it for only several days. No effect has been seen. I believe it does best for my skin and bone, so will keep on eating it. review from China.

Good for allergies

Posted by 4982950271112019920 on Jan 12, 2014

And combined with vitamin c it works even better.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Mar 25, 2014

Raises the iron in my blood.