• Formerly known as: Best French Grape Extract

• Reviews | English

Like it!

Posted by 4792481842421062769 on Feb 15, 2013

Don't know how this thing works, but it really makes my skin glow!

Powerful antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 27, 2012

Well, the French have such a interesting diet and usually suffer less from heart diseases than Americans. It's great to be able to consume a cheap product that has such great antioxidant properties.

Why not

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Reservatrol has been shown to add 1/3rd to a mice life expectancy. That's insane. Human trials are much more difficult to conduct, but the potential benefits are staggering. Days I don't drink any wine I'm definitely popping one of these. There doesn't seem to be any potential downside, and all sorts of upside.

Good for allergies

Posted by 4982950271112019920 on Jan 12, 2014

And combined with vitamin c it works even better.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Mar 25, 2014

Raises the iron in my blood.

Really effective

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

It is really effective for wrinkles and better looking skin, works better than resveratrol by itself. It is not expensive, so I will stick to it long-term. Resveratrol in it also helps balance hormones in men and women, because it is a natural aromatase inhibitor which turns testosterone into estrogen.

Great way to get the polyphenols

Posted by DAB598 on Feb 19, 2012

I also take resveratrol - between these, I think I'm assisting my immune system in battling against metabolic syndrome and prostate cancer, brought on, no doubt, by years of inattention to proper nutrition.

Resveratrol !

Posted by MLandryTX on Mar 07, 2011

My wife has been taking this supplement since last summer as a general protection against cancer recurrance.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on May 13, 2011

The capsules are quite tiny so it makes it very easy to swallow and it's a wonderful product to lower blood pressure. I also drink one glass of concord grape juice daily and I've found my BP has gone down from 138/ 90 to about 125/82. Pretty good!

good

Posted by Reviewer1073166 on Oct 11, 2011

I eat it for only several days. No effect has been seen. I believe it does best for my skin and bone, so will keep on eating it. review from China.