Overly Processed But Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Aug 05, 2008

I'll be switching over to the Garden of Life Fucoxanthin due to it being in a more natural state as opposed to this Doctor's Best version which appears as a white powder substance, a far cry from Fucoxanthin's original state which is brown.

great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1044478 on Aug 13, 2010

keeps energy levels up and helps with shedding some unwanted weight.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3105098 on Aug 13, 2012

I just started taking this for a few days and noticed a huge improvement in my health. I've been feeling great!! So it's either this or another new herb I decided to try (Chaparral), or a combination of the two. Going to test some more and will update this review when I learn more and have taken it for longer but initial impression is I am blown away!

Best Fucodian

Posted by Reviewer2943285 on Oct 14, 2010

I'm ordering another couple of bottles as I feel I need to take it a little longer to assess. However to date I seem to have more energy overall & my son who has depression seems to have a better outlook most days.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1808927 on Jul 05, 2008

I had taken Fucoidan before in the form of expensive liquid supplements, but the caps have made it more cost effective, with the same health benefits.

No more problem for my stomach!

Posted by Reviewer1628410 on Dec 15, 2007

It's great to maintain stomach function.

Seems okay

Posted by Reviewer2189082 on Mar 19, 2010

I have more energy, however, if I take two pills at the same time I get some acid burning in my throat.

Less appetite

Posted by Reviewer2007408 on Oct 18, 2007

Since I started taking his my appetite has decreased. I don't have any ill effects from this. I just feel full faster.

This product is very good

Posted by Reviewer1604459 on Oct 17, 2011

This product has created a sense of general well-being so profoundly and improved within me, I believe that I will continue to consume this product for life.

Good

Posted by 5278037637948379184 on Jul 04, 2012

I got a a tubercle 2 month ago. I wish that fucoidan could increase my immunity.