Sinus

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Sep 21, 2008

Seems to have a positive effect on my poor sinuses.

Mr Rafferty

Posted by Reviewer2761783 on Dec 11, 2007

Had seen some info on web about Fucoidan working wonders on test tube cancer cells. Have been using the product as a suppliment with his food for my pet dog who has been diagnosed with a tumer in his bladder. Hoping to give him a longer stay with us. Thanks SR

i find this Fucoidan cant do much effect on me

Posted by Reviewer1530720 on Sep 01, 2010

i used this Fucoidan for a month and really cant notice any improvement. i hope iherb got more choices of Fucoidan for our selection

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2617520 on Dec 19, 2007

I have been taking for a month now and I do not feel nervous like I did on the Guaran based products....

It may be working as a mold-exposure detox agent...

Posted by Reviewer2084958 on Sep 13, 2010

...because my symptoms are worse, overall. Something's happening, that's for sure, and I'm pretty sure one gets worse before they get better. It's only been two weeks, so I'm expecting I ll have a good update report later. Anyway, thanks, iHerb, for an amazing price and prompt service! :)

Ottimo prezzo rispetto i venditori italiani.

Posted by 4679418233079255550 on Dec 19, 2014

Prodotto spedito velocemente; il problema e' che in Italia lo bloccano alla frontiera per la lunga pratica dei controlli sui prodotti di importazioni esteri. L'integratore e' comunque molto valido per mantenere un ottimo sistema immunitario. Consigliato.

Keryn AUSTRALIA

Posted by 5047312311868007638 on Jan 27, 2015

Have been using this product for a month and have not seen or felt any change.Have another months supply so will see if there is a change before I decide if and when to order again

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on May 09, 2009

I have not noticed any difference since taking this product.

International shipping

Posted by Reviewer1851541 on Mar 28, 2009

Be caution that there is the hidden cost of foreign country custom tax charge for international shipping. It varies and costly depending on your country.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1417836 on Aug 30, 2009

very happy with the product