Doctor's Best, Best Fully Active B12, 1500 mcg, 60 Veggie Caps

effective

Posted by Reviewer2310013 on Jun 14, 2013

I have a A1298C MTHFR mutation, so am on a protocol to get enough methylfolate. Methylcobalamin is an important part of this protocol. I really like this product. It has only cellulose, no other additives, and is an easily opened capsule. I use it as a sublingual. I open the capsule and pour the powder between my lip and lower teeth, it congeals and slowly dissolves over the next hour. Perfect. I was previously using Enzymatic Therapy, but this product is more cost effective, and doesn't abrade the skin in my mouth the way the ET did. It seems as effective for treating my symptoms as well.

Switched from Jarrow mb12, and I'm happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Aug 08, 2013

I've been using Jarrow's 5mg mb12 for about 5 years, but lately it hasn't worked as well as it used to, and my mouth gets irritated by the citric acid. (That acid cannot be good for teeth either). I've been switching to this one gradually, and it seems to work fine. I empty the capsule under my tongue. I cannot tolerate the mannitol and don't want the other fillers that are in other products with good potency (Solar), and this is one of two products here that has the least fillers at a reasonable price. The other one is Kirkman's powder, but because mb12 is extremely light sensitive, I can't see myself buying it. Thorne's mb12 in capsules is 6 times the price of this one by dose, and that isn't a reasonable price.

Rosacea Sufferer

Posted by 4832156568170603551 on Jul 15, 2013

I began taking a raft of vitamins/minerals/fatty acids/super foods from iHerb in April 2013 in an effort to get a handle on my severe inflammatory rosacea. I read that B12 can help Rosacea so thought I would give it a go as part of the regime. Funnily enough a few other annoying problems seem to have been alleviated since taking all of these supplements and I indeed wonder whether B12 deficiency may be an issue. I will arrange with the doctor to have this tested. I am giving this 5 stars because along with everything else I have seen/felt an enormous improvement with my rosacea symptoms. Difficult to know whether it is one thing or the combo of everything but I am convinced that my supplement regime is the answer and not antibiotics as prescribed by the dermatologist. For me they present too many side effects and are not a long term solution to a long term problem. After a period of 6 mths and if I am still experiencing the marvellous results with my severe rosacea I plan to post the exact details of what I am taking on as many Rosacea blogs as I can. This in the hope that other sufferers will order from iHerb and hopefully obtain similar outcomes.

MethylCobalamin

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 15, 2013

+ MethylCobalamin, + Vegetarian capsule. - Big jar: 1/3 capsules, 2/3 air. Smaller container would save plastic.

Good!

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 24, 2014

Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid are friends. They are synergists and so they work together for your good. I use it daily together with Solgar Folic Acid 400 mcg. This product vegan, the capsules are small and I like that one capsule contains 1500 mcg of vitamin B12.